Raiders Expected to Place Mariota on IR

Jonboy

1 hour ago, BudAdams said:

LOL - I'm abrasive when you tell me to STFU?  Fuck You.  Not like you add anything of value on here.  I could care less what your stance on dumb dumb was.  Yeah he "allegedly" had a crack in his vertebrae but he also practiced on Thursday and Friday before that game too.  It's pretty obvious he could have played but opted not to.  In the grand scheme it doesn't matter because he sucked anyway and there was zero chance they were beating the Colts with Luck at QB.

Stop projecting.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

????????????????????????????????

We can't ban @EagleEye.  He has dedicated his life to standing up for a QB who can't stand up on his own because he spends so much time on IR.

Posted Images

4 hours ago, BudAdams said:

Why.  A horrible generation of people.  Entitled, selfish, ignorant... 

Suck a dick, if we wanna play the generalization game gen x was nothing but criminals and the baby boomers managed to take what their parents built and a free ticket where no other country on earth had any industry and still duck things up for the future generation.

2 hours ago, Callidus said:

Suck a dick, if we wanna play the generalization game gen x was nothing but criminals and the baby boomers managed to take what their parents built and a free ticket where no other country on earth had any industry and still duck things up for the future generation.

LOL - somebody's woke.........

Just now, BudAdams said:

Woke applies to both groups but yes it’s a generalization just like boomers, Karen’s, etc.  

Baby boomers and karen's are not a generalization. It is a definition. I didn't mean anything I said when I came back at you. The generalization is saying they are all the same which is what you said. I even made it obvious in my post.

Sure there is a little wiggle room in who is or is not in each group like I was born in 88 which puts me on the edge of being in two generations. But you just labeled everyone born roughly from 1985-2000 as all being one thing. That is basically the same as racism. Judging a group by your general perception of them.

Baby boomer is the same as gen x, millennial, etc.  based on a wide span of when you were born.  

Certainly boomer is shortened to be derogatory by said millennials or gen z folks.  

Karen is different sure but it is a derogatory term for a white woman who woke people think is entitled.....

all generalizations are based on some level of bias but often there is a level of truth too

4 hours ago, Titans279 said:

@BudAdams ironically contributing massive amounts of SPAM to threads by refusing to let inane things go. Just chill bro!

Every bit of good football knowledge he has, and he does have some, is more than offset by his juvenile arrogance and his need to try and top everybody.

35 minutes ago, BudAdams said:

Baby boomer is the same as gen x, millennial, etc.  based on a wide span of when you were born.  

Certainly boomer is shortened to be derogatory by said millennials or gen z folks.  

Karen is different sure but it is a derogatory term for a white woman who woke people think is entitled.....

all generalizations are based on some level of bias but often there is a level of truth too

Typical white/haole people.  Too arrogant, big mouth, think they know it all, don't know when to shut up.  How I wish they would all get out of Hawaii.