Jonboy

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

????????????????????????????????

We can't ban @EagleEye.  He has dedicated his life to standing up for a QB who can't stand up on his own because he spends so much time on IR.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, StephenIsLegend said:

Someone is dangerously close to getting the “Scotty death wish” I’ve issued once before! 

(PS - in case his arrogant/ignorant ass doesn’t fucking understand, that right there is a joke)

which means absolutely nothing......

1 hour ago, titanruss said:

I dont deal with liars, Bud. Especially ones that lie to try and make others look bad because they are missing something in themselves.

Guess we are done here.

I’m not lying and you and everyone else here knows it.  I don’t need to make you look bad.  You do that on your own.......

it’s in the closed Clowney thread on Friday around noon.  You got mad because I pointed out you were wrong and that happens to you A LOt?  Remember now liar Russ?  

Edited by BudAdams

2 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

You said it. I’m not sure of the exact words, but it was something like that. Maybe you said something along the lines of it’s possible, but I don’t think so. 

I'll admit I'm wrong if I see it at it's obvious. But I've got no damn clue what he's even talking about... which is hilarious.

I'm guessing its probably something like, "I bet he's been injured" or "dude's probably injured"

Rather than "Clowney is definitely injured, omg, I've got 14 sources and you are all turds for not knowing"

The probelm is Tux's brain doesn't know how to read any way other than in absolute statements.

4 hours ago, titanruss said:

I'll admit I'm wrong if I see it at it's obvious. But I've got no damn clue what he's even talking about... which is hilarious.

I'm guessing its probably something like, "I bet he's been injured" or "dude's probably injured"

Rather than "Clowney is definitely injured, omg, I've got 14 sources and you are all turds for not knowing"

The probelm is Tux's brain doesn't know how to read any way other than in absolute statements.

KLOL  Liar Russ! 

First you "claim" to have no clue yet you made multiple responses in that thread when I told you you were wrong.  Now you claim it shouldn't count because you didn't source it.  I never said it was sourced.  I knew it was simply your asinine drivel because you are an idiot......

You play this game of "I'll admit I'm wong, I "misremembered", etc.  while looking for some loophole to get around the fact that you're a Dunning Kruger asshole......You did the same thing when I caught you lying before.....

Edited by BudAdams

On 9/7/2020 at 9:57 PM, Number9 said:

You know 99.9% of us care about any individual who is a good person and works hard.  The problem is he used up a lot of the Titans money and is now using up Oaklands money.  Guys who can't play/are unable to play get cut.  He should have played that last game in 2018 or quit.  He took advantage of the Titans by standing on the sidelines.  People say his body has broken down, well time to quit.  Panda is a nice guy, fan favorite.  But if he keeps getting in the wrong place fans will be on his ass.  

He should have played with a cracked vertebrae? 

Edited by WG53