Fantasy Flex Start - Rank My Team

SleepingTitan

This is a multi-family league with a perpetual trophy and a lot of bragging rights. 10 teams, standard scoring. Should I start: Jarvis Landry, JK Dobbins, or Latavius Murray in the flex? Pic below for other options. I'm currently projected to be 3 pts shy of a win. Here's my bench and starting rotation. If you're curious, I drafted 5th. 

image.png.4549f8b7c8c118afdb04a9e7f91e679f.png

image.png.0d7c6eb974de0440e9ada42a21418a78.png

22 hours ago, Makaveli said:

*Adjust Glasses* I never ever played fantasy, so what kinda flexing are you doing?? Not enough Titans, then the 1 Titan you have is a 36 yr old kicker now who just got signed. 

The Lamar pick is cool because his dual threat ability. However, beyond Titans D and Lamar it looks like some bad picks.

Your Running back picks are garbage. Your wideout picks are garbage. Julio isn't a great choice because he isnt known for scoring alot of TDs...I believe TDs gets you extra points in fantasy? (And he is injury prone)

I don't expect Leveon to have a big year. I think all those years playing with a HOF QB and Wideout benefited him, his best years are long gone. 

You have some pretty old vets (In football terms) who are on the backside of their careers.

Taking our defense & Lamar is about the Only thing I could agree with here. I would have took AJ Brown over any of those wideouts choices...He gets catches, Yac & tds. 

It's difficult to find receivers that produce consistently, and Julio has put up 6 straight seasons over 1000 yards. His last 2 years avg was 1500. I picked at 5th, so by the time it was my turn, I could have a good RB or a great receiver. I think I did well on the RBs considering when I started drafting them. Ravens run the ball more than anyone, and JK Dobbins has a chance to become the numero uno over Mark Ingram (30 years old.) 

I was actually gonna go heavy Titans but there was a goddamn homer on both sides of me drafting. Henry went 4th overall. The flex position is a spot where you can plug in a RB/TE/WR. 

On 9/7/2020 at 11:40 AM, SleepingTitan said:

This is a multi-family league with a perpetual trophy and a lot of bragging rights. 10 teams, standard scoring. Should I start: Jarvis Landry, JK Dobbins, or Latavius Murray in the flex? Pic below for other options. I'm currently projected to be 3 pts shy of a win. Here's my bench and starting rotation. If you're curious, I drafted 5th. 

image.png.4549f8b7c8c118afdb04a9e7f91e679f.png

image.png.0d7c6eb974de0440e9ada42a21418a78.png

What is your scoring type? If its not ppr or .5 ppr I might consider going with Dobbins or Murray over Landry. Standard scoring totals rely on TDs 

40 minutes ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

What is your scoring type? If its not ppr or .5 ppr I might consider going with Dobbins or Murray over Landry. Standard scoring totals rely on TDs 

Standard. I'm thinking about putting in Dobbins. Harbaugh has been saying JK Dobbins will have a considerable role, and Ravens 2nd string backs always get volume. Dobbins wants to be the #1 back and has been vocal about it. 

22 minutes ago, SleepingTitan said:

Standard. I'm thinking about putting in Dobbins. Harbaugh has been saying JK Dobbins will have a considerable role, and Ravens 2nd string backs always get volume. Dobbins wants to be the #1 back and has been vocal about it. 

I would play whoever you feel has the best shot at a TD then. 

I don't think I would roll with Dobbins on week 1. I don't see how they give him goal line carries over Ingram so I would assume his role will consist of around 10 carries. 

On 9/8/2020 at 6:25 PM, CaliTitan3518 said:

I would play whoever you feel has the best shot at a TD then. 

I don't think I would roll with Dobbins on week 1. I don't see how they give him goal line carries over Ingram so I would assume his role will consist of around 10 carries. 

In hindsight, oops!  LOL

Archived