Pick'em League 2020 - vs the Spread

CreepingDeath

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You turds have me barely hanging in the top 20.  Here's the elite 10: Looks like some shake-up in the ranks.  @Makaveli, @Blackjack, and whoever pickpicks is lead the way with 11 correct.  Ever

Our top 10: @10 A See leads the pack this week.  Even going down into the 20s people aren't too far away.  Only Berzerkers whiffed on the Jets.  @heyitsmeallen, @PuckDaddy, and @Come on Titans 

You guys know the drill.  Here is the "Pick'em" thread.  If you were in last year, you probably rec'd an email earlier.  If you want in, great!  Here's the info:   https://football.fantasysp

Posted Images

Here's our top 10 after Week 1:

Rank  Pick Set Name  Total  Dropped  W-L

1 Chuka05  10  0  10-5

2  Cshumak2  9  0  9-6

3  CaliTitan3518  9  0  9-6

4  HoldMyBeer  9  0  9-6

5  jph  9  0  9-6

6  Blackjack  8  0  8-7

7  Berzerkers  8  0  8-7

8  Come on Titans  8  0  8-7

9  King Nothing  8  0  8-7

10  bizzyeddie  8  0  8-7

@Chuka05 takes the early lead.

Only Berzerkers correctly picked Jax.  Likewise, only he and @EagleEye correctly picked the good guys to not cover the spread.  

REMINDER:

You can still join this week and not really be behind since the lowest week gets dropped.  

12 hours ago, CreepingDeath said:

Here's our top 10 after Week 1:

@Chuka05 takes the early lead.

Only Berzerkers correctly picked Jax.  Likewise, only he and @EagleEye correctly picked the good guys to not cover the spread.  

REMINDER:

You can still join this week and not really be behind since the lowest week gets dropped.  

Yeah I may have the early lead but it won't last LOL

Updating early 'cause tomorrow I'm busy.

Top 10:

Rank  Pick Set Name  Total  Dropped  W-L

1  Blackjack  18  0  18-12

2  Cshumak2  18  0  18-12

3  Chuka05  18  0  18-12

4  AFCGTNCLOWNED  17  0  17-13

5  jph  17  0  17-13

6  CaliTitan3518  17  0  17-13

7  EagleEye  16  0  16-14

8  pickpicks  16  0  16-14

9  10 A See U L8R  16  0  16-14

10  Kcroy420  16  0  16-14

We must have added some players and there is a massive tie starting at 7th place down through 12th.  

Good job @Blackjack to being our new leader.  Of course, he's tied with @cshumak2 and @Chuka05, but Yahoo! says "fuck you" so I'll just pass it along.  Don't shoot the messenger.  

@freakingeek is on the list and I hope he comes back to make picks!  @siamesedinasour was the only to pick Detroit.  Oops.  @EagleEye and @10 A See (is that you?) picked Miami to cover correctly.  Eagle also correctly picked the other LA team to cover versus the Champs.  Our new leader was the only one to miss on the Patriots.  

Our standings might change after tonight, but you guys can do a simple +1 on your own.  If you can't, you can just go to Yahoo.