12 Team PPR

QB - Dak

RB - Barkley, Taylor, Gibson

WR - AJ Brown, McLaurin, Lockett, Ruggs, Aiyuk, Mike Williams, Josh Gordon 

TE - Hunter Henry 

K - Butker

DEF - TB

Don’t do it. 

You would only be upgrading QB. Down grading to Chubb would make your RBs weak. The others mentioned would just be depth players who wouldn’t start. 

Did you go 1st Barkley and Brown/Taylor at the 2/3 turn? 

2 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

As much as I love Mahomes, I agree with Cali. Barkley is potentially just as good as McCaffrey. I'm not a fan of Dak's, but he put up good stats last year. And now he has even more talent on offense.

You absolutely keep Barkley and Prescott. Prescott has just a good a chance as Mahomes to be the QB1. Chubb on the other hand is competing with Hunt for snaps. 

Here's the other thing. You know you are on the downside when the opposing party is trying to trick you by adding a shit ass third player to make it seem like you are getting an extra piece. Gronk? Sanders? Kirk? 

Ass. Ass. BUTT. 

Don't make this trade. Downgrade at the biggest position of scarcity is not worth it at all. 

11 hours ago, Bink said:

Here's the other thing. You know you are on the downside when the opposing party is trying to trick you by adding a shit ass third player to make it seem like you are getting an extra piece. Gronk? Sanders? Kirk? 

Ass. Ass. BUTT. 

Don't make this trade. Downgrade at the biggest position of scarcity is not worth it at all. 

Yeah... but you know you've tried that same trick.

On 9/8/2020 at 1:58 AM, Bink said:

I'm a fan of just offering them a 2 for 2 or a 3 for 3 instead of an uneven trade and just adding the person that I fully expect them to drop. Who knows if it actually ever makes a difference but I'm sure you can get some novices distracted by the fact that they were gonna drop that player but now they get "something" for it, even though its still just a 2 for 1

• 2 weeks later...

Need for advice was recently offers 

Mike Evans and another player (Options being: Mark Ingram, Russell Gage, Jeff Wilson)

for Jonathan Taylor 

My current roster consists of:

QB - Mahomes 

RB - Chubb, Taylor, Gibson, Freeman

WR - McLaurin, Lockett, AJB, Sanders, Ruggs, Mike Williams 

TE - Henry

K - Boswell

DEF - AZ

45 minutes ago, titanskick8851 said:

Mike Evans and another player (Options being: Mark Ingram, Russell Gage, Jeff Wilson)

for Jonathan Taylor 

QB - Mahomes 

TE - Henry

K - Boswell

DEF - AZ

I do not think I would.   Tampa Bay offense is hard to read at this point. I suspect Tom Brady will take what defenses give him, so Mike Evans performance will be random. If AJ brown gets healthy, Evans will be on your bench as your top three would be better.  

12 hours ago, titanskick8851 said:

for Jonathan Taylor 

QB - Mahomes 

TE - Henry

K - Boswell

DEF - AZ

Absolutely not. No way. 

1) You are being offered a shit second piece to get you to agree with a straight up one for one in which you will be getting the lesser player. 

2) Positional scarcity--you are thin at RB and it's harder to get a good RB. 

3) Volume. Evans is on an offense that varies from week to week. He will have some monster games, but will lose you some weeks also. Taylor is going to get carries and will be targeted every week in the passing game. 

Easy reject. 

13 hours ago, titanskick8851 said:

for Jonathan Taylor 

QB - Mahomes 

TE - Henry

K - Boswell

DEF - AZ

No chance. Taylor is arguably a RB1 the rest of the year. You don't trade that unless you are getting an RB1 back. I don't think Ingram is that. Too many mouths to feed in BAL. Unless there is an injury I don't think there will be a consensus play in that backfield. 

Mclaurin, Lockett and AJB are also around the same tier as Evans so I don't think he is much of an upgrade for you.