The Saga Has Come to a Close...Clowney to Sign with Titans

SirLanceALot

2 minutes ago, EnlightenedTitan777 said:

What made him a POS though? His demeanor?

POS may be too hard.  Mild POS?  A nobody who has horrible takes but who seems to be taken seriously by the horrible sports talk in Nashville.

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Maker84 said:

Saints are a bunch of clowns and chokers, they had one great season winning the Super Bowl where the Vikings choked harder against them than possibly the Titans did against the Ravens in 09. No way they should have beaten the Vikings 

On a scale of excited twinkle to urinating in the bed, how bad did Jrob piss his pants, pissboy?

Edited by TheBukafax

2 minutes ago, Somedude said:

I want everyone to go to Wikipedia  .https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Tennessee_Titans_season Look at the roster in 2015. Then look at our roster now. 5 years ago is not a long time but it now seems like 15 years ago. Not used to having hope for this franchise. J-Rob has done better than any of us could have ever imagined.

I started following the Titans in Munchak's first year as head coach, so I'm a baby of a fan compared to many of you.

After years of dogshit teams, this is literally the first time I have been able to say the Titans look like a championship team without homer glasses. Feels fucking great man.

Even if this team doesn't do as well as many of us think they will, at the moment it feels fantastic to be supporting a team I can be actually be proud of.

21 minutes ago, Vintagerobots said:

I started following the Titans in Munchak's first year as head coach, so I'm a baby of a fan compared to many of you.

After years of dogshit teams, this is literally the first time I have been able to say the Titans look like a championship team without homer glasses. Feels fucking great man.

Even if this team doesn't do as well as many of us think they will, at the moment it feels fantastic to be supporting a team I can be actually be proud of.

I've been watching for 21 years and still a toddler next to these old fucks. You're not even a baby yet. Still the sperm in your dads balls.:cj2k: