Nice piece on Kalif Raymond

CharrdWood

14 hours ago, Mythos27 said:

I hope he starts. I think he's ready to get humphries up outta there. 

They're rather different skillsets, no?  I like Hump and expect that he puts up better numbers in the second year.

Even if Kalif just shows himself to be an effective deep threat....it still forces opponents to account for him, which just means more open space and opporunity for AJB, Jonnu, and CDavis.

He'd  clearly very quick with very good hands and made some huge pays down the stretch and in the playoffs.

On 9/4/2020 at 8:39 PM, Mythos27 said:

I hope he starts. I think he's ready to get humphries up outta there. 

Agreed.

I'd love to see Kalif do well enough to earn a solid spot on the depth chart at WR

We will see if Hump does enough this season i just don't see it except for short passes from Tanny to move the chains if he does that.

I’m interested to see if Batson can do what Raymond did last year. He was kind of forgotten since he was out injured last year but in 2018 he was seen as “the speed guy”. 

He was kind of a surprise to stick with the team because he didn’t really show up in the camp reports. And there were no fake games for us to watch him play. But they must have liked him enough to keep him on the roster. 

5 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

I’m interested to see if Batson can do what Raymond did last year. He was kind of forgotten since he was out injured last year but in 2018 he was seen as “the speed guy”. 

I actually initially had higher hopes for Batson 

Archived