Fox News just confirmed that President Trump said all of the derogatory comments toward military personnel

9 Nines

Friday, 9-4-20, ~4:00PM  Eastern, Fox News, via its National Security correspondent,   https://twitter.com/JenGriffinFNC   confirmed, quote by quote, see example of ONE - she confirmed all of them, that President Trump has said about US military. 

Edited by 9 Nines

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FUCK HIM

Friday, 9-4-20, ~4:00PM  Eastern, Fox News, via its National Security correspondent,   https://twitter.com/JenGriffinFNC   confirmed, quote by quote, see example of ONE - she confirmed all of them, th

"Fox News was always in the deep state.  They're also being paid by the Democrats.  Haven't been the same network since Roger Ailes.  Nasty, nasty people."

14 minutes ago, scine09 said:

"Fox News was always in the deep state.  They're also being paid by the Democrats.  Haven't been the same network since Roger Ailes.  Nasty, nasty people."

He said that today in his press conference? 

Here is what was broadcast on Fox News. I supposed the people who saw that on Fox News had three reactions:  1/3 just saw pretty colors and had no idea what was was said,  another 1/3 realize Trump is trash and does not care about them resulting in Trump losing their votes, and 1/3 switched to One American News deciding that Fox News is now liberal. 

I still can't get over that he was having an affair while Melania was pregnant AND had his Stormy dalliance over the women he was having an affair with  (and that woman was flat out beautiful) ... and Melania still lies like a rug for him.  I know, follow the money. But seriously, who would do that - I mean - Lorena Bobbit and a switchblade for $400 Bob.

He sucks. But he absolutely proves that money (or the perception that he has money - where are those pesky tax returns?) makes an ugly man beautiful.

9 minutes ago, code said:

I still can't get over that he was having an affair while Melania was pregnant AND had his Stormy dalliance over the women he was having an affair with  (and that woman was flat out beautiful) ... and Melania still lies like a rug for him.  I know, follow the money. But seriously, who would do that - I mean - Lorena Bobbit and a switchblade for $400 Bob.

He sucks. But he absolutely proves that money (or the perception that he has money - where are those pesky tax returns?) makes an ugly man beautiful.

She doesn't give a shit if he cheats. It means she doesn't have to do him.

Edited by reo

1 hour ago, 9 Nines said:

Here is what was broadcast on Fox News. I supposed the people who saw that on Fox News had three reactions:  1/3 just saw pretty colors and had no idea what was was said,  another 1/3 realize Trump is trash and does not care about them resulting in Trump losing their votes, and 1/3 switched to One American News deciding that Fox News is now liberal. 

This is a really optimistic take.