tgo

Trump: Dead Soldiers = “Losers” and “Suckers”

In 2016 when the Access Hollywood tapes hit, the Russians dropped the Podesta emails within hours.

Now, it's a day later from the Goldberg story  and Trump, the Russians, etc., have done nothing to change the news cycle.

22 hours ago, tgo said:

I'm sorry but as disgusting as trump is here, this is where the comedy comes shining through.  Can you imagine what we'll hear during the debate when trump realizes he likely to lose...he'll say anything....it's gonna be hilarious! 🍿🍿🍿

1 hour ago, Justafan said:

I live (my home of record) in Tennessee so I voted for Gary Johnson.  If I had lived in a swing state I would have held my nose and voted for Hillary.  I registered as a republican in the Primary just to vote for every elector who had not supported Trump.  I'll hold my nose and vote for Biden when the time comes.  

Just as I don't hold the two parties in equal blame for the current state of affairs, don't mistake me for someone I'm not either.  

The values I appreciate in both parties are dead or dying.  That's really what my frustration is about.  Don't think I'm a Trump supporter in sheep's clothing because I am most certainly not.  The man is vile and the current republican leadership are cowards for not holding him accountable.  

Same here. It’s come to the point though that I will never vote for a Republican in any national race. I didn’t vote for Obama in 12 or Clinton in 16. I’m in TN. I voted Ron Paul and Gary Johnson as protest votes against Libya and then against Clinton because of Libya and Syria.

I know what you’re speaking about, and I agree with it. The government has become this grand bazaar (shoutout to William Grieder who wrote Secrets of the Temple). The fact is though that Republicans have swung into an area where there is no middle ground and Trump has exposed them for being frauds. They have no good qualities left. The few they had were based on a strong alliance throughout the world and American leadership promoting Democracy. Those are gone. Fuck ‘em. 

At this point I’m a diehard Democrat. 

16 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Same here. It’s come to the point though that I will never vote for a Republican in any national race. I didn’t vote for Obama in 12 or Clinton in 16. I’m in TN. I voted Ron Paul and Gary Johnson as protest votes against Libya and then against Clinton because of Libya and Syria.

I know what you’re speaking about, and I agree with it. The government has become this grand bazaar (shoutout to William Grieder who wrote Secrets of the Temple). The fact is though that Republicans have swung into an area where there is no middle ground and Trump has exposed them for being frauds. They have no good qualities left. The few they had were based on a strong alliance throughout the world and American leadership promoting Democracy. Those are gone. Fuck ‘em. 

At this point I’m a diehard Democrat. 

Exactly.  I'm a democrat, not by choice, but I understand exactly what you mean and where you're coming from.  Right there with you.  

1 hour ago, ctm said:

In 2016 when the Access Hollywood tapes hit, the Russians dropped the Podesta emails within hours.

Now, it's a day later from the Goldberg story  and Trump, the Russians, etc., have done nothing to change the news cycle.

I think Putin's got his own business to worry about.

I look forward to seeing Trump do that walk of every incompetent leader once they are no longer the useful idiot.

5 hours ago, 9 Nines said:

People have different tastes and opinions.  For example, when most Americans look at the picture below, they see heroes but when Trump looks at the same picture, he sees losers:

1badb5e0efce2b219b0d6710fe6d7f6320674fec

I would need more information than a picture to call them a hero.

Just serving in the military does not make you a hero. Now if they got hurt saving someone or performing a heroic action, sure. Too many people give some people in the military way too much reverence.

Edited by WG53