Trump: Dead Soldiers = “Losers” and “Suckers”

tgo

1 hour ago, Justafan said:

Don't fool yourself though.  The Democrats aren't there to represent workers or "the people" either.  They sold out to wall street so many times it makes you sick if you think about it.  Joe Biden vs. Donald Trump is not a choice for the people.  If you could pick anyone to serve, would it be either of these two dudes?  Fuck no.  This is a choice for those who have power.  A donor class who stacks the deck in their favor.  I'll vote for Biden but mostly because he's the lesser of two evils and the choices suck.  Everyone knows they suck.  That's why we have Trump in the first place.  

This is bullshit though. Dems in the House are passing all kinds of bills that would benefit workers. I’m not saying Democrats are perfect and Republicans are evil, but if you care about workers and everyday Americans it’s clear which party favors that demographic.

You can pretend that both parties are the problem and just walk away from politics, but that’s been the goal of the right for decades. That’s why we get more tax cuts for the rich, deregulation, weakening of unions, etc. These are Republican goals, not Democrats.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's absolutely unbelievable that a sitting President of the United States could express personal disdain and contempt for the soldiers who gave their lives fighting for this country.   Even

The story has now been confirmed by 6 different accredited sources including the top National Security correspondent for Fox...I guess they’re all lying. He’s called his generals stupid and has beens

This won't matter. Nothing matters.  Fuck we are a stupid bunch.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Makaveli said:

Safe to say if Donald Trump was a gamer and played shooters like call of duty he would be a camper.

nah, He'd be a cheater after offering to pay some techie to install the x-ray and aimbot mods and shit (while then refusing to pay afterwards)

10 minutes ago, Makaveli said:

Safe to say if Donald Trump was a gamer and played shooters like call of duty he would be a camper.

6 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

nah, He'd be a cheater after offering to pay some techie to install the x-ray and aimbot mods and shit (while then refusing to pay afterwards)

I think both of these are accurate.

First guy you'd want to mute on chat.  He'd be camping with the aim bot and the noob tube.  And still would barely have a 2-1 ratio.

26 minutes ago, Come on Titans said:

It’s simply crazy to think about the fact we all know he said those words or something like it. It’s the definition of callousness by someone who only understands transactional behavior. That’s fine and well to be both callous and transactional as a business mogul. I’m sure plenty of CEO’s in their thoughts agreed with the words even though they would never be so terrible as to utter them. It’s different for a president to not only think such things but to be so brazen as to say them, especially the ones to John Kelly at the grave site of his son. No rational person would ever say that to anyone in such a manner. I’m actually fairly surprised Kelly didn’t beat the shit out of him. It’s tough to think any of this is real when anyone without an agenda knows it’s absolutely real.