Titans agree to terms with Gostkowski

cshumak2

6 hours ago, klaa2 said:

Kick the tires on Ray Finkle and begin the thawing of Lou Groza. 

spacer.png

If they're going to thaw anyone out, it should be George Blanda, led the team to 2 titles could kick and play QB. Seriously both McCann and Joseph had similar stats in camp and were both equally unimpressive; don't see what difference in who would be PS except the ability to punt, which gives McCann the nod.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As McCann can kick and punt, he seems like a lock for the PS

Yeah.  I appreciate him making the one FG that we had to let him try.

Posted Images

I have to admit, given that we had the worst kicking in like 50 years last year I would have expected that we would do more than let a practice squad player and an undrafted rookie battle it out until a week before the season where we sign a veteran who lost a step and is coming off of injury.

Puzzling!

1 hour ago, Titans279 said:

I have to admit, given that we had the worst kicking in like 50 years last year I would have expected that we would do more than let a practice squad player and an undrafted rookie battle it out until a week before the season where we sign a veteran who lost a step and is coming off of injury.

Puzzling!

Who should we have gone out and gotten?  Kicker is pretty hit or miss.  I guess we could have signed every kicker and see who kicked best.

Edited by japan

Seriously though it's not my job to know every single kicker prospect out there. It is JRob's job to find players for the team.

Here's one for you though, even though I don't like to encourage dumb lines of thinking.

https://ugawire.usatoday.com/2020/09/01/former-georgia-football-news-star-kicker-rodrigo-hot-rod-blakenship-showing-early-promise-in-indianapolis-colts-news-college-football-news/

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/3/2020 at 5:43 PM, Titans279 said:

Puzzling!

I hate bein' right!