Wisconsin Unrest

tgo

This is in response to the police paralyzation of Jacob Blake in Kenosha - hadnt seen much posted about it but its getting really heated. 

Looks like maybe Helter Skelter is being started by a psychopath cult leader afterall. 

Side note: I was watching a documentary about cult leaders last night and its fucking disturbing how much Trump meets the psychological profile of a typical cult leader. 

Edited by tgo

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Regardless of whether he gets away with it or not, what's troubling is the extremes notion that seems to be going around that taking up arms and shooting your fellow Americans is somehow a patriotic a

More facts.  There were three trained cops, all armed with guns drawn, and only one of him with no gun.  They had distance and chose to close that distance.  Video clearly shows no verbal warning was

How do we get to a point where people do stupid and objectionable things on purpose and then act like anyone who objects is dumb?   "LET THE MELTDOWN COMMENCE!"   Donald Trump havi

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

just an FYI, unless he died this morning he was set to recover from his critical state but paralyzed from the waist down

Edited post to reflect this. 

Kenosha is an absolute shithole that is some white trash area that embarrases Milwaukee (also a cesspool) for being it's neighbor.

Let it burn, sucks innocent people had to get killed by some racist vigilante though.

Edited by wiscotitansfan

7 minutes ago, SNAPHISANKLE said:

Maybe people should like, listen, when cops have guns on you. Right or wrong. Survive then sue the shit outta em. 

Hey Touched The Tard, shouldn’t you have this private out looking for some more fry cook work? He has a wife and chillin to support.

2 minutes ago, tgo said:

Yeah, and maybe also cops shouldn't shoot people in the back while they're fleeing the situation. 

And maybe white nationalist militas shouldn't be shooting protesters on the street with long guns. 

Who knows what he was going to grab....

so you think...if cops are after you, you should just be able to say “I’m good imma walk away” and the cops should be like “well shucks he’s leaving” 

lol. 

yes fuck the white nAtionalist for sure. 

2 minutes ago, SNAPHISANKLE said:

Who knows what he was going to grab....

so you think...if cops are after you, you should just be able to say “I’m good imma walk away” and the cops should be like “well shucks he’s leaving” 

lol. 

yes fuck the white nAtionalist for sure. 

No, of course not. They should chase the person down, not shoot unarmed people in the back. 

The rules of engagement for police should be the same as the military, don't shoot unless fired upon. And most definitely, don't shoot unarmed people at all. 

Yes, it's a dangerous job and they need some protection - that doesn't mean police should remove all inherent danger by shooting perceived threats and asking questions later. 

Do you think if it was a white guy fleeing that he would've been shot 8 times in the back?

Edited by tgo

Just now, tgo said:

No, of course not. They should chase the person down, not shoot unarmed people in the back. 

The rules of engagement for police should be the same as the military, don't shoot unless fired upon. And most definitely, don't shoot unarmed people at all. 

Yes, it's a dangerous job and they need some protection - that doesn't mean police should remove all inherent danger by shooting perceived threats and asking questions later. 

Do you think if it was a white guy fleeing that he would've been shot 8 times in the back?

I think anyone that says “if it was a white guy....if it was a black guy...” is an idiot. No offense. Plenty of evidence white people get killed too. It’s just not major news every time. If the cops were just out to kill a black guy why did they wait till he reached in his car? 

weren’t they there on a DV case, traditionally most dangerous for a cop to take. This guy apparently is a sexual predator too. I think white black brown if that situation unfolds the way it did the person would be shot. 

7 minutes ago, SNAPHISANKLE said:

I think anyone that says “if it was a white guy....if it was a black guy...” is an idiot. No offense. Plenty of evidence white people get killed too. It’s just not major news every time. If the cops were just out to kill a black guy why did they wait till he reached in his car? 

weren’t they there on a DV case, traditionally most dangerous for a cop to take. This guy apparently is a sexual predator too. I think white black brown if that situation unfolds the way it did the person would be shot. 

Lol - "you're an idiot - no offense" 

I'm not even going to bother addressing the rest of this though. Police should never be shooting someone in the back unless, at bare minimum, they see a weapon being retrieved in clear sight. 

Edited by tgo

2 minutes ago, tgo said:

Lol - "you're an idiot - no offense" 

I'm not even going to bother addressing the rest of this though. Police should never be shooting someone in the back unless, at bare minimum, they see a weapon being retrieved in clear sight. 

So you’re solution is cops have to let people go if they are walking away... sounds like a great country