Jump to content

Lionel Messi tells Barcelona he wants to leave - sources


Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Oiler FANatic said:

 

Ronaldo didn't happen, I can't believe he went back to Man United. But PSG is barely favored to win the Champions League ahead of City, +300 to +350.

 

Maybe after losing out on both Harry Kane and Ronaldo they will turn to Haaland. Maybe United's odds will increase now but they're still behind Bayern, Chelsea, and Liverpool.

I wonder if some of those odds are so close to even due to the rumors of Mbappe leaving for Real Madrid this season. I don't see that happening this season. He'll leave on a free in the summer and that sucks for PSG but that's the business. I think Ronaldo will thrive at Man United. Sure he'd get great service from De Bruyne at City but I think between Pogba and Bruno he'll be just fine. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/27/2021 at 1:37 PM, Mythos27 said:

I think Ronaldo will thrive at Man United. Sure he'd get great service from De Bruyne at City but I think between Pogba and Bruno he'll be just fine. 

 

Ronaldo did score in his first Champions League game there, but they have to be really embarrassed losing to the Swiss team called BSC Young Boys.

 

If that wasn't bad enough they play at Wankdorf Stadium. There are just so many joke opportunities about losing to a team called the Young Boys at Wankdorf Stadium.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

 

Ronaldo did score in his first Champions League game there, but they have to be really embarrassed losing to the Swiss team called BSC Young Boys.

 

If that wasn't bad enough they play at Wankdorf Stadium. There are just so many joke opportunities about losing to a team called the Young Boys at Wankdorf Stadium.

Surely they felt like a bunch of wankers!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/27/2021 at 1:37 PM, Mythos27 said:

I wonder if some of those odds are so close to even due to the rumors of Mbappe leaving for Real Madrid this season. I don't see that happening this season. He'll leave on a free in the summer and that sucks for PSG but that's the business.

 

I was surprised to see PSG and Club Brugge with a 1-1 draw in the first game of the group stage. Meanwhile it was fun seeing Man City score 6 goals against RB Leipzig!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/15/2021 at 11:08 PM, Oiler FANatic said:

Meanwhile it was fun seeing Man City score 6 goals against RB Leipzig!

 

yeah, that game was closer than the score shows apparently. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, reo said:

 

yeah, that game was closer than the score shows apparently. 

 

It was, despite the 6-3 final. Especially since only 5 of those 6 goals were scored by their own players. Ederson giving up those 3 goals is a huge concern for Man City.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
On 8/27/2021 at 1:37 PM, Mythos27 said:

I think Ronaldo will thrive at Man United. Sure he'd get great service from De Bruyne at City but I think between Pogba and Bruno he'll be just fine. 

 

Ronaldo is doing okay I guess, but his team is really struggling right now. Man United might be looking for a new manager soon the way things are going.

Edited by Oiler FANatic
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Oiler FANatic said:

 

Ronaldo is doing okay I guess, but his team is really struggling right now. Man United might be looking for a new manager soon the way things are going.

If Ole can't win big with freaking Ronaldo on top of all that talent he's gotta go. Even before Ronaldo they lose to sides they should be dominating. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/20/2021 at 1:49 PM, Mythos27 said:

If Ole can't win big with freaking Ronaldo on top of all that talent he's gotta go. Even before Ronaldo they lose to sides they should be dominating. 

 

Done.

 

https://www.espn.com/soccer/manchester-united-engman_utd/story/4227737/ole-gunnar-solskjaer-leaves-manchester-united-after-dismal-watford-defeat

 

spacer.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...