NBA Bubble Playoffs

wiscotitansfan

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Oilertattoo enjoy  https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/page/zachlowe29895684/nba-playoffs-how-miami-heat-made-incredible-turnaround

I swear @Oiler FANatic you are such a homer. Every take reeks of homerism. Going into this series people were saying the Blazers were going to beat the Lakers. People were saying Rockets/Thunder would

Heinous air ball and turnover late in the game for the Rockets. I bet they wish they had Chris Paul instead of Westbrook...

Posted Images

10 hours ago, HardenBlows said:

If it came to FA I think Miami would be the best guess. But I think they should trade him now and get what they can. Not sure MIA could get it done unless they give up Bam. 

I think DEN should offer Proter Jr, Harris, and Grant and their 1st round picks for Giannis and Wilson. 

DEN building around Murray (23), Jokic (25), and Giannis (25) would be insane. 

LBJ is close to done. Maybe AD leaves LA? HOU is showing they can't compete against height and size. POR continues to disappoint. It would basically be DEN and only the Clippers to challenge them. Maybe Utah with an outside chance. 

In South Florida it is "In Pat We Trust" and I am sure he will make every effort to get a whale this off season. I think Davis or Giannis ends up in Miami and doubt Pat would give up Bam or Herro in any situation. 

image.png.bb5c207cc53eb3051905a4ecaaf9cf14.png

Every game the Heat wins this post season only makes them more appealing. 

7 hours ago, Oilertattoo said:

In South Florida it is "In Pat We Trust" and I am sure he will make every effort to get a whale this off season. I think Davis or Giannis ends up in Miami and doubt Pat would give up Bam or Herro in any situation. 

image.png.bb5c207cc53eb3051905a4ecaaf9cf14.png

Every game the Heat wins this post season only makes them more appealing. 

If not those guy then Oladipo has a chance going there. Yeah Bam and Herro is untouchable. They are not going anywhere

Edited by headhunter

5 hours ago, HardenBlows said:

So are yall letting Dragic, Crowder, and Iggy all go?

Better hope Bam doesn't demand a new contract. 

Quick answer is, probably.  Goran has almost been moved a couple of times. Crowder and Iggy were brought in to free up the bad contracts in Johnson and Waiters. Another great move by Pat.

Pat has some flexibility this offseason.

51 minutes ago, HardenBlows said:

Losing Dragic would hurt. He's been a baller for yall. I don't see anyone on the current roster that could fill what he brings to yall. Dragic imo is one of the most underrated players in the league. Nunn has seemed to regress since the start of the year. Crowder, although replaceable, is a damn good role player that might actually be hard to replace (this off-season). Iggy at this point isn't much of a loss. 

If yall resign Goran, which you should do, and Bam demands a new contract (which would be a significant increase from his current salary), that flexibility isn't as great as you might think. 

Also, I haven't studied in depth yet but I don't think the FA class is all that strong this year. 

Have you looked into it? What moves are you hoping to be made?

Haven't thought much about it.  But, in Pat I trust.

I still can't believe they are playing for the Eastern Conf Champ.

17 hours ago, Oilertattoo said:

Bam just had one of the greatest blocks in playoff history.

Incredible game.

It really was an incredible game. This Celtics team feels like the future of the NBA, as Tatum and Brown age into what could be an incredible combo. 

That said, Miami has really captured the moment and tapped into something--feel a lot like last season's Raptors, but without the overwhelming star power of Kawhi. Love the way they are playing, and I'm really rooting for LeBron to make it through because either of those matchups--LeBron vs Miami or Lakers v Boston would be incredible. 

The early bubble was kind of a letdown, but man these last few weeks have had some incredible basketball. 

Edited by Bink

20 minutes ago, Bink said:

There is only one bigger block in playoff history in my opinion 

Moment was bigger, it was chase down, bigger star pulling the biggest upset against a dynasty.

Not arguing cause the stage was bigger in Bron's game...but Bam turned away Tatum at the rim going full force on a dunk. 

Amazing play. 

Edited by Oilertattoo

What a fucking game. A lot of regular folks have been sleeping on Jokic and probably have tuned into this series because of LeBron and the Lakeshow. What a fucking coming out party this game was. He played as well as you could possibly hope. They just left the Lakers with too much time, a beautiful inbounds pass, and Anthony Davis proved to be the Unicorn with the Unibrow--a guy with every element to his game. 

What a shot. Between this and the Miami/Boston series I am loving this.