NBA Bubble Playoffs

wiscotitansfan

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Oilertattoo enjoy  https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/page/zachlowe29895684/nba-playoffs-how-miami-heat-made-incredible-turnaround

I swear @Oiler FANatic you are such a homer. Every take reeks of homerism. Going into this series people were saying the Blazers were going to beat the Lakers. People were saying Rockets/Thunder would

Heinous air ball and turnover late in the game for the Rockets. I bet they wish they had Chris Paul instead of Westbrook...

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

Oh no! A Bucks fan thinks James Harden is a poor sport and doesn't like him so I need to fake root for Miami out of nowhere! ?

you serious?

Lol!

I been a Heat fan since 1988.  And don't be surprised if the Heat take the series and Pat takes the Greek Freak next season. 

On a personal level, I haven't given a shit about the Rockets since Sampson and Olajuwon lost to the Celts in 86, cause fuck the Celtics.

Just now, Oilertattoo said:

you serious?

Lol!

I been a Heat fan since 1988.  And don't be surprised if the Heat take the series and Pat takes the Greek Freak next season. 

On a personal level, I haven't given a shit about the Rockets since Sampson and Olajuwon lost to the Celts in 86, cause fuck the Celtics.

I just assumed you were petty and annoying like the other Oiler fanatic in the basketball forum. My bad

4 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

I just assumed you were petty and annoying like the other Oiler fanatic in the basketball forum. My bad

All good.

Everyone sleeps on the Heat, but they are a really deep team.  Anyone can kill you on any night.  From Kelly O to Robinson to Herro, you never know who will step up and will be a tough out over a 7 game series.

Having said that, the Bucks are top notch, but will need to play lights out to get past the Heat.

11 minutes ago, Oilertattoo said:

And don't be surprised if the Heat take the series and Pat takes the Greek Freak next season. 

If he does leave Milwaukee at the end of next year, I just don't see him going to Miami. In all seriousness, besides Spoelstra (who had less coach of the year votes than Bud, not that votes means shit), what would be the draw to Miami over any other team? I don't see Butler as a the reason to go to Miami when you can choose basically any team and teammate in the League besides the big names in LA.

Edited by wiscotitansfan

8 minutes ago, Oilertattoo said:

Having said that, the Bucks are top notch, but will need to play lights out to get past the Heat.

Going into playoffs, they were the team in the East I was most worried about... I just gotta hope that Butler can't play at that level for 4+ games while still having some of the perimeter shooters be off.

He was unguardable the 2nd half of game 1, can't get upset at a guy simply dominating like he did

Edited by wiscotitansfan

18 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

If he does leave Milwaukee at the end of next year, I just don't see him going to Miami. In all seriousness, besides Spoelstra (who had less coach of the year votes than Bud, not that votes means shit), what would be the draw to Miami over any other team? I don't see Butler as a the reason to go to Miami when you can choose basically any team and teammate in the League besides the big names in LA.

I wouldn't be because of Butler, it would be because of the culture, Riley and the Championships.  This is all especially true if the Heat can get deeper into the playoffs. No state taxes and South Beach are icing on the cake.

Never under estimate the pull of Pat Riley.  It will be a sad day in South Florida when he finally retires.

Riley is a draw. Spolestra is a massive draw. He is the coach who worked best with LeBron. Heat have a bunch of talent. I don't think they are in play for Giannis, but they are good enough to escape the East and attract someone. Also, every decent team in the league will at least try. Golden State included. Lakers included. Bulls will go after him and AD. Toronto. If Bucks want to keep him, they will need to do something. 

51 minutes ago, Bink said:

If Bucks want to keep him, they will need to do something. 

I have a feeling it will be like Kawhi, whoever he talks to about where he wants to go will pull some strings and make it happen. 

I hope he wants to stay and sticks to what he said years ago about wanting to stay in MKE and be known as the guy who brought a championship but who knows. My opinion is he will just go where he wants to go and that team will simply make it happen. As you said though, everyone will test their luck. 

Edited by wiscotitansfan

33 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

@Oilertattoohaving your studs do nothing while the supporting cast kills us scares the fuck outta me cuz I told my coworker today I don’t see many teams in the NBA coming back from 0-2 in the bubble

Game still has a long way to go, but the Heat is DEEP.