Anyone heard what the Titans fan attendance policy will be?

freakingeek

8 minutes ago, TennTitans23 said:

All I hear all you people say is listen to scientists and the CDC and follow their directions/regulations.  The 99.96% was directly from the CDC website. The CDC is ran by scientists, is it not?  So technically you’re doing the very thing you’re accusing me of and not following/believing the word of “proven scientists”. I’m not arguing about it anymore.  Have a nice day. 

My guess is you’re reading it wrong.

I take it you don’t believe in wearing masks, correct?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People like Stan17 are why we're still as deep into this mess as we are.

The death totals were so high because many non covid deaths were being reported as covid.  I'm in a graduate program and have done plenty of research on this, so really, its people like you that think

Yes, it should be no fans in any stadiums until there's a proven vaccine.

7 minutes ago, scine09 said:

My guess is you’re reading it wrong.

I take it you don’t believe in wearing masks, correct?

Yes, he’s reading it wrong. What he is reading was from a single model that was predicting the death rate when it is all said and done. It was a singular predictive model put out a month or two ago and was noted that it was speculative in nature by multiplying the amount of known cases by how many cases they actually believe are in the US. 

3 minutes ago, Stan17 said:

The death totals were so high because many non covid deaths were being reported as covid.  I'm in a graduate program and have done plenty of research on this, so really, its people like you that think a fucking mask is doing anything, as to why we still have this sheep mentality.  Go look and see what virologists wear when dealing with a virus, and then think your little mask does anything?  It's honestly hilarious.

So, all of those other countries who wore masks and have pretty much rid themselves of the virus...anything about those guys or no? 

There's a OT thread about the virus and another one in Politics.

I think the crowd control is local.  A spokesman for the sounds said they demanded everyone wear masks the entire game.  No side by side seats, including families.  They also had to provide one policeman for every 22 fans to enforce the rules.  That's just part of it.  Too expensive for minor league baseball.  

36 minutes ago, Stan17 said:

The death totals were so high because many non covid deaths were being reported as covid.  I'm in a graduate program and have done plenty of research on this, so really, its people like you that think a fucking mask is doing anything, as to why we still have this sheep mentality.  Go look and see what virologists wear when dealing with a virus, and then think your little mask does anything?  It's honestly hilarious.

Once again, you are part of the problem.

34 minutes ago, scine09 said:

Once again, you are part of the problem.

No, not really.  Uneducated people such as yourself are the problem. Do you know how a virus works? Probably not, so just keep watching the news and believing everything they say.

1 minute ago, Stan17 said:

No, not really.  Uneducated people such as yourself are the problem. Do you know how a virus works? Probably not, so just keep watching the news and believing everything they say.

Uneducated?  Have you seen the numbers for who the Trump supporters are?  Among all categories he leads most among uneducated white people.

And yes, I understand how a virus works.  This particular virus travels through the air.  Which can't happen if you're breathing into a mask.

Like ILF said, there is a reason why this country is doing worse than other countries.  Among other things, lack of mask wearing is one of the biggest.

6 hours ago, rns90 said:

This should be the league wide policy but I have no idea why the Chiefs are allowing fans in.

The Chiefs want to rake in a little money, just like all the team owners would love to do. It’s only the state/local government that would stop them.

4 hours ago, scine09 said:

Uneducated?  Have you seen the numbers for who the Trump supporters are?  Among all categories he leads most among uneducated white people.

And yes, I understand how a virus works.  This particular virus travels through the air.  Which can't happen if you're breathing into a mask.

Like ILF said, there is a reason why this country is doing worse than other countries.  Among other things, lack of mask wearing is one of the biggest.

Listen genius. Do you breathe air through that mask? Yes. Guess what? The virus is smaller than what your little mask is able to filter out. So yes it travels through air, right through your  damn mask. 

It’s quite clear based on other conversations I’ve read throughout my time on this board that there’s a fairly low educational level, hence why a bunch of people here are clearly heavily democratic and blindly follow everything they see/hear on tv. 

Like Stan17 said, there’s a reason why we’re doing worse than other countries. There’s a clear political agenda here to scare the public and have mail in voting.