Around the League

titanskick8851

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Jamalisms can we ban a user for perpetuating fake news?  Asking for a friend.

Donald Trump's press conferences on Covid19 have more credibility than bongo talking about anything beyond maybe  giving a Ted Talk on compulsive lying. Though ... he kind of did that already, tbh.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

Sucks for Jalen Hurd. He made the switch to WR so he would have a longer career. Maybe he should have stayed a RB. 

He made the switch to WR because he's a diva little quitter. Or at least that's what all those Vols fans were saying back in 2016 or 2017.

13 hours ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

Sucks for Jalen Hurd. He made the switch to WR so he would have a longer career. Maybe he should have stayed a RB. 

You clearly didn't watch him play running back, not great.

22 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

Who has? Missed all of last season. What did you think of his college play? I thought he was decent.

lol that was my point. my original post was about him making the switch to WR for a longer NFL career. He is having issues with that through 2 years. Had he stayed at RB he would be on his 2nd contract. 

I thought he was good enough. He probably would have been a solid mid round pick. His pass catching ability would have kept him around and valuable. Vols fans will bash him because he quit on them. 

Edited by CaliTitan3518

17 hours ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

lol that was my point. my original post was about him making the switch to WR for a longer NFL career. He is having issues with that through 2 years. Had he stayed at RB he would be on his 2nd contract. 

I thought he was good enough. He probably would have been a solid mid round pick. His pass catching ability would have kept him around and valuable. Vols fans will bash him because he quit on them. 

Hurd and his Mom were but hurt when TN installed Kamara over Hurdd as RB number one.  Given what Kamara has done in the NFL I'd say this was one move Butch Jones got right.  

• Jonboy pinned this topic
  • Jonboy unpinned this topic