When He Is Finally Drafted What Team Do You Think Will Get QB Trevor Lawrence??

MIKE75

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Patriots

Lawrence is from Johnson city Tn repping My city-We just some lil backwoods hicks but still can’t believe UT let this dude get away.Spurrier also came from JC and they named the Science hill high scho

What are you taking about? The trade went through in Madden....

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Some of the key contenders for the number 1 pick in the 2021 draft lost crucial players for extended periods yesterday.

Giants lost Barkley for the year with a torn ACL

Panthers lost McCaffrey for 4-6 weeks

And well the Jets just plain suck.

I still think we see the NY teams picking 1&2.  

It'd be really interesting if somehow WSH ended up with Chase Young and Lawrence in back to back years.  They'd screw it up somehow, because Synder.

4 minutes ago, cshumak2 said:

I still think we see the NY teams picking 1&2.  

Not sure what Giants would do at #2. Would they take Fields?  Or would they take Penell Sewell the OT out of Oregon?

1 minute ago, rns90 said:

It'd be really interesting if somehow WSH ended up with Chase Young and Lawrence in back to back years.  They'd screw it up somehow, because Synder.

Not sure what Giants would do at #2. Would they take Fields?  Or would they take Penell Sewell the OT out of Oregon?

If they are picking that high then I think it is pretty clear that Jones isn't the answer.  And who knows how long before you are in a prime position to draft a QB.  You almost have to take a QB

19 minutes ago, rns90 said:

I can’t remember a time where the Giants looked this inept this long. I think Jones (as long as they don’t pick at 1) will get another shot. They need a ton of help. They should’ve drafted Bradley Chubb or traded down. Barkley’s a heck of a talent, but you don’t start a rebuild by taking a RB at 2. Barkley will be past his prime by the time the Giants are ready to compete. They’re a long ways away.

im curious what the Lions could do. Staffords still young enough. He’s Tannehille age, but does a new regime think about starting over with a new QB? ATL is another spot where that could be a question.

Edited by socaltitan

4 minutes ago, socaltitan said:

I can’t remember a time where the Giants looked this inept this long. I think Jones (as long as they don’t pick at 1) will get another shot. They need a ton of help. They should’ve drafted Bradley Chubb or traded down. Barkley’s a heck of a talent, but you don’t start a rebuild by taking a RB at 2. Barkley will be past his prime by the time the Giants are ready to compete. They’re a long ways away.

im curious what the Lions could do. Staffords still young enough. He’s Tannehille age, but does a new regime think about starting over with a new QB? ATL is another spot where that could be a question.

Agree on the Giants.

I just think the Lions would just move on.  New regime and they need to be rebuilding anyway.  Stafford's been there since 2009 and won zero playoff games.  I'd think he'd also want to go somewhere where he can win.  They are not a few players away.  They have more talent than some of these other teams but there is just a cloud of incompetence in the organization now.

ATL a tougher one.  Clean flush of the organization.  But Arthur Blank can be really loyal and may stick with Ryan.  But Lawrence is from Georgia and they make be looking at the financial part of it.  Ryan is also still playing well and has no injury concerns like Stafford.

1 hour ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Some of the key contenders for the number 1 pick in the 2021 draft lost crucial players for extended periods yesterday.

Giants lost Barkley for the year with a torn ACL

Panthers lost McCaffrey for 4-6 weeks

And well the Jets just plain suck.

What a rough week for FF players. Barkley and McCaffrey. Michael Thomas the week before. Kittle banged up. Yikes.

ATL is at a crossroads. Quinn is probably gone and Dmitrioff should go as well. I don't think ATL will ultimately be bad enough to get the #1 pick. But if you have a chance to draft Fields, do you consider it? Is it time to move away from the Matt Ryan era? He's still playing pretty well. He's kind of in the middle where he's not that old (35) but wouldn't be considered a young QB at this point either. I think you have to consider moving on from him. Maybe Julio too if you can get a good pick. Julio is still in his prime, but he is going to be 32 next season. Maybe you try to get value for him while you can. His contract is an albatross though. By the time ATL is ready to contend, he'll likely be past his prime.

Edited by socaltitan