Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
titanruss

Succup back healthy and kicking bombs.

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Callidus said:

He couldn't kick a 60 yard fg when he played for us. He was auto from under 50 and that was what made him good. 

 
IR is a good time to hit the roids? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Callidus said:

Maybe but unless he found a better dealer than lewan we should go another way.

 

I'm guessing its a humidity/temp thing and that those balls aren't brand new

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Succop was money for us for years. He was extremely consistent and acccurate. Yes his limit was 55 yards or less but I am pretty sure he hit a 60 yarder for us not long ago. 
 

if he is back to his form and able to knockdown anything within 50 yards and his cap is at 53-57 then yes resign him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kyle021 said:

Succop was money for us for years. He was extremely consistent and acccurate. Yes his limit was 55 yards or less but I am pretty sure he hit a 60 yarder for us not long ago. 
 

if he is back to his form and able to knockdown anything within 50 yards and his cap is at 53-57 then yes resign him. 

2016 KC game in 15-20 degree weather. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Succop did great for us for years. I remember he kicked a game winner in Kansas City when it was ice cold too, I didn't think there was any way he was hitting it, not in that temperature lol. 

 

 

Edited by Makaveli

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Dinx81 said:

Every kicker in the NFL can kick 60 yarders without 300 pound men trying to block the ball. 

This. He gets to set it up perfectly, doesn't have to worry about timing the snap and hold, doesn't have to worry about anyone running into him, doesn't have to worry about the trajectory of the kick, etc. 

 

There is nothing impressive about hitting a 60 yarder. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Titans moved on.  Hard to see them coming back to him unless Joseph completely implodes.

 

It's still mind boggling on how poorly they handled the kicker spot last year and how they overcame the abysmal kicking (another save by Tannehill).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, BudAdams said:

The Titans moved on.  Hard to see them coming back to him unless Joseph completely implodes.

 

It's still mind boggling on how poorly they handled the kicker spot last year and how they overcame the abysmal kicking (another save by Tannehill).

 

Save by Tanney and Killer for Mariota Lol. That was even the toughest part of our schedule. We should have been 4-2 through 7 games rather than 2-4 if we had decent kickers. We loss the colt game and Bills game because poor kicking. Kicker missed like 5 fgs in Buffalo, and from what I recall they weren't even that long lol. Wasnt really the front offices fault, seem like Succop got injured last second.

Edited by Makaveli

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Makaveli said:

 

Save by Tanney and Killer for Mariota Lol. That was even the toughest part of our schedule. We should have been 4-2 through 7 games rather than 2-4 if we had decent kickers. We loss the colt game and Bills game because poor kicking. Kicker missed like 5 fgs in Buffalo, and from what I recall they weren't even that long lol. Wasnt really the front offices fault, seem like Succop got injured last second.

Wrong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With Gano, Gostkowski, and Succop all available at this point I don’t think teams are in a rush.
 

I could see the Titans signing one if Joseph struggles in camp, but that remains to be seen.
 

Also, if a team waits until after week 1 to make a kicking change they could add a veteran kicker without a guaranteed salary. And in a season already in question due to coronavirus that may appeal to teams.

Edited by Starkiller

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



Titans Report Footer Logo

Titans Report is a fan operated website for the Tennessee Titans. The site includes a message board, blog, podcast, organized fantasy games,and a mobile site. The podcast has had on many prominent members of the media covering the Titans. Some names include John McClain of the Houston Chronicle, Jim Wyatt of the Tennessee Titans official website, Paul Kuharsky of 104.5 The Zone, Phillip B. Wilson of the Indy Star, Jonathan Hutton of the Titans Radio Network, Sal Capaccio of the Buffalo Bills Radio Network, Scott Wright of Draft Countdown, and others.

Recent Posts

Newest Topics

Official Website

Kuharsky's Blog

ESPN NFL Nation

104.5 The Zone

102.5 The Game

TITANSLINKS

×
×
  • Create New...