2020 Presidential Election Thread

Starkiller

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fine. I’ll do it.?     Titans Report calls the race for Joe Biden.  

Lol. Good question. I’m definitely, strongly anti-Trump. Didn’t vote for him either time.   I lean conservative but how the vast, vast majority of the GOP fell in line lockstep with Trump reall

Posted Images

Its going to be a tough night for you dems. As Obama predicted, Joe has the ability to really fuck things up, and he did that with his oil and fracking comments in the last debate. He lost PA with that comment just like HRC lost it with her coal miner comments.

People do care about COVID, but they care about their jobs just as much. They need to feed their family.  Joe saying he may shut down the country again and we are in for a 'Dark Winter' is the kind of talk that people don't want to hear.

There are also many polls saying that the black and hispanic vote is going to be double for Trump from what it was in 2016. 

You guys are way too overconfident thinking Biden is going to run away with this election. Like I said, its going to be a rough night for you guys.

On 10/26/2020 at 4:39 PM, 'Nator said:

I remembered 2012 being a tossup election polling wise then Obama sealed it pretty much at 7pm on election night. 

Was wondering if I misremembered that given that it's never discussed. 

Remember Karl Rove having a hissy fit and losing all credibility when he stormed across the studio floor when Fox News called FL for Obama fairly early to where their off camera data guys were.

4 hours ago, El Guapo said:

No way in hell Biden does anything against the Chinese.

Yeah, Biden will probably just tell Xi that the Uighur concentration camps are fine. Oh wait...........

Biden is the one that rails against them and will do something. 

Just because Trump has done nothing about Hong Kong and Taiwan and concentration camps and trade doesn't mean that Biden won't.