2020 Presidential Election Thread

Starkiller

4 hours ago, Starkiller said:

WSJ is part of the same media group as Fox and the NY Post. They are not some unbiased, nonpartisan source.

That issue aside, just look at the author of this opinion piece. He is clearly a pro-Trump Republican. 

So you think the only unbiased media sources are ones you agree with? You dont seem to have an issue with cnn, msnbc, politico, the nation, etc. 

So apart from calling this putin or biased, you have absolutely no response to the claims because you know its all true.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fine. I’ll do it.?     Titans Report calls the race for Joe Biden.  

Lol. Good question. I’m definitely, strongly anti-Trump. Didn’t vote for him either time.   I lean conservative but how the vast, vast majority of the GOP fell in line lockstep with Trump reall

Posted Images

1 hour ago, El Guapo said:

So you think the only unbiased media sources are ones you agree with? You dont seem to have an issue with cnn, msnbc, politico, the nation, etc. 

Of course those mainstream media sources are overwhelmingly unbiased. MSNBC is more liberal than right down the line, but even they are still real journalism and not propaganda. NewsCorp is right wing propaganda all the way.

1 hour ago, El Guapo said:

So apart from calling this putin or biased, you have absolutely no response to the claims because you know its all true.

There is zero evidence to back any of it up. Like I said, it’s a non-story until the FBI says otherwise.

Merc: Game changer bitches! Israel and Sudan just normalized relations and ended their war that has been going on for decades. You guys didn't know about the war because the media won't report it. If you checked youtube you would know whats really going on around the world.

6 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

A Trump win is obviously the worst outcome but imagine a Biden presidency with a Republican Senate. What a nightmare.

It's really not that unlikely given how many Senators are running behind Biden in their races.

wrong again eeyore. The Dems are heavily favored to win the Senate.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2020-election-forecast/senate/