2020 Presidential Election Thread

Starkiller

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fine. I’ll do it.?     Titans Report calls the race for Joe Biden.  

Lol. Good question. I’m definitely, strongly anti-Trump. Didn’t vote for him either time.   I lean conservative but how the vast, vast majority of the GOP fell in line lockstep with Trump reall

Posted Images

Smart move and I hope his campaign puts a lot of money behind this message:

Biden Will Make Supreme Court Fight About Health Care

September 19, 2020

New York Times: “Now, confronted with a moment that many believe will upend the 2020 election — the death of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and the prospect of a bitter Supreme Court confirmation battle — Mr. Biden’s campaign is sticking to what it believes is a winning strategy. Campaign aides said Saturday they would seek to link the court vacancy to the health emergency gripping the country and the future of health care in America.”

“While confirmation fights have long centered on hot-button cultural divides such as guns and especially abortion, the Biden campaign, at least at the start, plans to chiefly focus on protecting the Affordable Care Act and its popular guarantee of coverage for people with pre-existing conditions.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/19/us/politics/joe-biden-supreme-court-ginsburg.html

13 minutes ago, tgo said:

The debates rarely move voters in any significant number these days. I think it has a lot do with the data age and how easy it is to know what te candidates stand for through other means. Honestly Clinton crushed Trump last cycle and it didn't matter one bit.