2020 Presidential Election Thread

Starkiller

1 hour ago, luvyablue256 said:

Biden's campaign needs to focus on maintaining Hillary's map and flipping the Rust Belt. Fuck Florida and Texas. 

Winning Florida would be huge. It’s easier than Texas and swinging it is just as much of a death blow to Trump.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fine. I’ll do it.?     Titans Report calls the race for Joe Biden.  

Lol. Good question. I’m definitely, strongly anti-Trump. Didn’t vote for him either time.   I lean conservative but how the vast, vast majority of the GOP fell in line lockstep with Trump reall

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Winning Florida would be huge. It’s easier than Texas and swinging it is just as much of a death blow to Trump.

I still think Biden has a very good shot at Florida, but it's more of a tossup than Michigan and Pennsylvania. 

2 minutes ago, ChemEngr79 said:

I did a 20 mile bike ride around central OH today and saw approx 20-30 Trump yard signs and 0 Biden. It was a bit disturbing...

Not surprising since the whole plan all along has been that Biden is a boring and uninspiring (Inoffensive) “not Trump” option. 

6 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

Not surprising since the whole plan all along has been that Biden is a boring and uninspiring (Inoffensive) “not Trump” option. 

I feel like "But I didn't even see many X yard signs" shock has been happening for decades in election. 

3 hours ago, Titans279 said:

Perhaps. This route was a more conservative/redneck part of the Columbus area.

Last weekend when house hunting on the North side there were a similar number of signs for each.