Scary USPS Situation

tgo

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As far as I’m concerned, Democrats can’t force Trump to manage the USPS appropriately. He is going to corrupt it no matter what.   So if I’m the Democrats I can only use that as election fod

I'll believe this when I see it but it would be an unprecedented attack on voting and should command the attention, scorn and action of all Americans.

I listened to a couple of conservatives, Stuart Stevens("It was all a Lie") and Charlie Sykes. They actually believed the GOP bullshit over the years, Law and order, character, family values and balan

Posted Images

First get as many people as possible sick from kids and grandkids going to school.  Second, screw up the mail delivers system.  Third, send federal agents into cities to surround voters.

Just now, tgo said:

Can the Postmaster General effectively stop ballots from arriving on time? 

He's already started delaying the mail. It's piling up in the plants as we speak. 

This is being done to discredit the results. Trump and the Republicans know he's going to lose. 

41% of Republicans believe that Trump won the popular vote in 2016. 

Trump is already saying this is the most rigged election in history. 

The good news is the media is reporting on it non stop. People know exactly what's going on. 

The bad news is this could go to the supreme court again if the results are skewed in a few states 

Just now, OILERMAN said:

The good news is the media is reporting on it non stop. People know exactly what's going on. 

The bad news is this could go to the supreme court again if the results are skewed in a few states 

He should be impeached again if this USPS bullshit doesn’t stop or he’s going to steal the election and fully install authoritarianism in this country. 

6 minutes ago, No1TitansFan said:

So many elderly people, with a lot of encouragement from Medicare Advantage providers had already shifted their critical, necessary prescriptions to mail order  pre-covid and many more did  so after it started hitting; this majorly affects them as well; what utter completely immoral pieces of shit the GOP has become in their never ending do anything to stay in power mode of operation. 

Read a story the other day about a guy whose mother hadn’t received her vital heart medication a week after it was due. They’re literally killing people from all angles.