Makaveli

Projecting future or potential hall of famers for all 32 teams. Titans 😬

14 hours ago, Makaveli said:

Spoiler.   I won't do it, but reading one name in particular for the Titans will get you jumping around in your seat.

10 minutes ago, Number9 said:

Spoiler.   I won't do it, but reading one name in particular for the Titans will get you jumping around in your seat.

Dont do it... 😶

35 minutes ago, Number9 said:

I totally missed that name the first time around.  Good catch.  I was more peeved with how he downplayed the chances of another name on his list.

This is a pretty horrible article in general.  Bill Barmwell is a hack.

8 hours ago, rns90 said:

I totally missed that name the first time around.  Good catch.  I was more peeved with how he downplayed the chances of another name on his list.

This is a pretty horrible article in general.  Bill Barmwell is a hack.

I don't like Barnwell at all but this article is actually pretty solid. Not sure why Titans fans would take issue with the players listed. 

3 hours ago, oldschool said:

I don't like Barnwell at all but this article is actually pretty solid. Not sure why Titans fans would take issue with the players listed. 

Vic Beasely shouldn't be listed imo. He hasn't even played a down for the Titans and he just seemed like a token for the Titans lol. His position and the numbers he currently has doesn't even add up to Hall worthy. Unless he has a rebirth in Nashville.

I compared his numbers to JJ Watt who imo isn't even a lock for the Hall not even ranking in the top 20 in sacks thus far, and he has been a beast. His injuries have hurt his career & numbers though. He is entering his 9th year and is injury prone, he is getting older not younger...

ANYWAYS. I compared Vic Beasleys numbers to Watts, Watt came in 4 years before him and has about 96 sacks, I don't see Beasley having to many 10+ sack seasons. Hopefully I am wrong lol. Past 3 seasons after his 15.5 season he had 5,5 & 8.

Edited by Makaveli

8 minutes ago, Makaveli said:

Vic Beasely shouldn't be listed imo. He hasn't even played a down for the Titans and he just seemed like a token for the Titans lol. His position and the numbers he currently has doesn't even add up to Hall worthy. Unless he has a rebirth in Nashville.

I compared his numbers to JJ Watt who imo isn't even a lock for the Hall not even ranking in the top 20 in sacks thus far. His injuries have hurt his career & numbers though. He is entering his 9th year and is injury prone, he is getting older not younger...

ANYWAYS. I compared Vic Beasleys numbers to Watts, Watt came in 4 years before him and has about 96 sacks, I don't see Beasley having to many 10+ sack seasons. Hopefully I am wrong lol. Past 3 seasons after his 15.5 season he had 5,5 & 8.

Hey Touched The Tard, how's the worlds of no nothing know nothing and bat shit crazy treating you today?

2 hours ago, Sarah said:

Play nice Tinker. Your blood pressure will go up again if you get mad.

E4A6F594-7500-4854-93C6-DD23C6F4FF9C.jpeg.ddba0151d2457963f75d37944e6051ed.jpeg

Hey Touched The Tard, speaking of high blood pressure.........

Hey Touched The Tard, you better hope PopTard doesn't kick the can first. It would be mentally tough getting tossed in a garbage can by another woman. 

12 minutes ago, ManningEnvy said:

Hey Touched The Tard, you better hope PopTard doesn't kick the can first. It would be mentally tough getting tossed in a garbage can by another woman. 

tenor (1).gif

2 minutes ago, ManningEnvy said:

image.png.7a0f4b3dec7b6f9d4ba1e52ea00ccd43.png

When some friend of hers that you don't know wants to take you for a boat ride, I would think twice about it Touched The Tard.

Drevil_million_dollars.jpg