Players Who Have Opted Out

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would be a massive blow to the Bills if White opts out which is what he seems to be indicating he might do here.    

New England is funny.  Ehhhhh let's see how this goes without Tom.

Just noticed it is mostly big guys. 

1 hour ago, titanskick8851 said:

Wow this is a big one...

This is legit. He was probably gonna lose his job to Edwards- Hillaire anyways but to give up the chance to even fight for it shows how worried he is about his/his family's health. He also hasn't made the stacks of cash that others have over his career. If a guy in that situation is willing to opt out I really don't feel good about the chances of a full NFL season.

11 minutes ago, Callidus said:

Nope, you get your opts out cash is you are eligible and your deal rolls over a year.

Silly. Why can't they just pay the opt out cash back and the deal reverts to playing out as it would have originally? Obviously this can't happen mid-season, but before the season or 2 or 3 games in?

1 minute ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Silly. Why can't they just pay the opt out cash back and the deal reverts to playing out as it would have originally? Obviously this can't happen mid-season, but before the season or 2 or 3 games in?

I didn't come up with it I am just telling ypu what I read. Sure it is and so is the being able to designate post june 1st cuts and that players after blank day don't count against comp picks.