NFL GM: “We played Mariota twice, beat him both times and he was awful.”

10 A See

12 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

Allen is better than Mariota, but that's not saying much.

It's like saying Mariota is better than Gabbert. It's true, but like, they are all pretty bad so who cares?

Bud Adams and Oman apparently

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Josh Allen is way worse than being a sucky QB. He's good enough to keep the Bills from looking for another QB but not good enough to do anything of significance. Could he win a playoff game like MM an

It’s absolutely the Bills. But they need to be careful, Josh Allen may be worse than Mariota.

Posted Images

23 hours ago, BudAdams said:

We certainly know why the Tard Army doesn’t want him brought up given how ridiculous they look after years of excusing his inept play.......

It seems like they would show just a little fight.  Like "l really loved the way he..."  "What made me believe in him..."  

Truth is I was ready to dump him after the Arizona game.  Then I was going to cut loose on him after the first half @KC.  But fate was on his side, until he ran out of excuses and came to 2018 TC.  I'm a rah, rah the team guy, but I just couldn't take it anymore after PSG#3.  Like Popeye, "I had all I could stand and I can't stands no more!"

31 minutes ago, Number9 said:

Truth is I was ready to dump him after the Arizona game.  Then I was going to cut loose on him after the first half @KC.  But fate was on his side, until he ran out of excuses and came to 2018 TC.  I'm a rah, rah the team guy, but I just couldn't take it anymore after PSG#3.  Like Popeye, "I had all I could stand and I can't stands no more!"

I think the Ravens 11 sack game is when I went full Popeye!

On 8/1/2020 at 6:34 AM, OILERMAN said:

Of course MM sucked in the preseason and he sucked even if he was a rookie going through his first camp. The team covered for him and hid him every second they could. 

Why Tannehill didn't start the season over the scrub will be the greatest mystery in my NFL watching life. Any explanation is totally stupid 

I put it number two after Eddie George continuing to be the focal point after he was obviously done. 

20 hours ago, Number9 said:

It seems like they would show just a little fight.  Like "l really loved the way he..."  "What made me believe in him..."  

What would there be to fight about?

Mariota flamed out in historic fashion.

Had it been an article saying even something remotely positive about Mariota the board goes into a tissy cause his name is being brought up.

It's over...let it go.

But a negative article and we gotta hear how everyone was right and let's rehash it all over again.  What was the moment you knew...ooohhh!

It's weird and retarded...but not as weird as actually using "tard army" in a post if your not ME.  That's sad and tarded.

6 minutes ago, bizzyeddie said:

What would there be to fight about?

Mariota flamed out in historic fashion.

Had it been an article saying even something remotely positive about Mariota the board goes into a tissy cause his name is being brought up.

It's over...let it go.

But a negative article and we gotta hear how everyone was right and let's rehash it all over again.  What was the moment you knew...ooohhh!

It's weird and retarded...but not as weird as actually using "tard army" in a post if your not ME.  That's sad and tarded.

Everyone was right?  Not even close. Tard Army objectively a great term and certainly appropriate.  LOL at someone IN the Tard Army objecting to the term being used.  Sorry Private Bizzy :(

The bigger thing that will never go away is how many posters on here and in Titan twitter land claimed to be knowledgeable on football and tried to explain to those of us that knew he sucked and was the problem about how we were wrong or that we hated him......Hell, poor Nine put together all-22 videos online to defend Mariota and all it did was highlight how god awful he was at playing QB.  It was honestly shocking to see how many delusional people were out there defending awful QB play, including good posters like Nine or guys like Herndon or Superhorn......

The Tard Army is going to have to sit back and take it from now until the end of time.......