2020 Titans Report Dynasty

NashvilleNinja

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks for setting this up tyco. Yahoo sucks. Glad we are moving to a different platform.

Clearly, I picked the best year in the 1900's and the answer was 82.   @heyitsmeallen picks his team first, then @TitansFan23 and (fittingly) the worst guess came from a Mariota supporter. Y

3 down, 8 to go.   @Jamalisms @Bink @Cyrus @abenjami @TitanJoe @TitansGuru @notsolegato @Cornrow Wallace     https://sleeper.app/i/0zDq0Gqez

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

@heyitsmeallen

@IrishTitansFan

You guys have any interest in possibly joining the league if a few of the others don't play this year?

Fyi, it's not a guaranteed spot, but if we don't hear from them or if they let us know they're out then the teams will be up for grabs.

Yeah sure. 

34 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

@heyitsmeallen

@IrishTitansFan

You guys have any interest in possibly joining the league if a few of the others don't play this year?

Fyi, it's not a guaranteed spot, but if we don't hear from them or if they let us know they're out then the teams will be up for grabs.

Definitely.

Is the draft on the sleeperleague site?  Or will it be done via this TitansReport thread?   If sleeperleague site will it be timed so picks will go one after the other with a minute or two between picks?  

I suspect with how this is going so far, and how long people have taken to do picks, if it is on the sleeperleague site and is timed, many are going to have wasted picks.   To prevent that, I suggest we do it in this thread as has been done in previous years, then sleeperleague rosters get updated from the results. 

Either way, I will be ready - just confirm how it will be done and when please. 

Edited by 9 Nines

22 minutes ago, 9 Nines said:

Is the draft on the sleeperleague site?  Or will it be done via this TitansReport thread?   If sleeperleague site will it be timed so picks will go one after the other with a minute or two between picks? 

This is the current time-per-pick setting:

hK3WQbR.jpg

The rest of the time per pick settings:

B0w8Iik.jpg

So we can set it to have no timer or we can set a time from 30 seconds up to 24 hours.

22 minutes ago, 9 Nines said:

I suspect with how this is going so far, and how long people have taken to do picks, if it is on the sleeperleague site and is timed, many are going to have wasted picks.   To prevent that, I suggest we do it in this thread as has been done in previous years, then sleeperleague rosters get updated from the results.

Unless the sleeper.app's settings are misleading there is no need to host it on the forum unless everyone just wants to.

I'd prefer to host it on the platform because it'll keep things contained there and because it'd be less work as the players would go directly to our rosters.

I'm posting a poll in the app to see what people want.