Derrick Henry lands at #10 on the NFL Top 100 players, becoming highest Titan ever on the list.

heyitsmeallen

10 minutes ago, big2033 said:

WTF are you talking about.

So what if he's the best Wildcat QB ... as long as he's dominating for his team who cares how its done.

Seems like some of you have a problem with how he goes about his business and not what he's accomplishing.

How can he be the best in the nfl if he isn't the best at his position? The guy is an above average qb who runs better than vick. That is great. And it works for what the ravens do. But I would even take vick in his prime over lamar. If you ignore all the off the field bs. 

That top 3 should have been a unanimous in some order of pat, cmc, and donald. It isn't even close. Willson is the only guy I would even put as an honorable mention if it was just a top 3 list.

Q

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@OILERMAN really nailed it! Henry is a scrub who isn’t as good as Dion lewis or an aging demarco murray! 

The video was pretty good. 

I think you are taking the list too serious as far as rankings. Lamar was the new thing. Players were fascinated by him. Teams couldn’t contain him. I also think him being a black running QB made play

6 minutes ago, Callidus said:

How can he be the best in the nfl if he isn't the best at his position? The guy is an above average qb who runs better than vick. That is great. And it works for what the ravens do. But I would even take vick in his prime over lamar. If you ignore all the off the field bs. 

That top 3 should have been a unanimous in some order of pat, cmc, and donald. It isn't even close. Willson is the only guy I would even put as an honorable mention if it was just a top 3 list.

Q

Who says he wasn't the best at his position in 2019?

QBs are allowed to run. It's part of their stats. It's part of the position.

Mahomes had a great regular season but had issues ...  Jackson's was better.

People bristle at "different" QBs.

Edited by big2033

5 minutes ago, big2033 said:

Who says he wasn't the best at his position in 2019?

QBs are allowed to run. It's part of their stats. It's part of the position.

Mahomes had a great regular season but Jackson's was better.

People bristle at "different" QBs.

Again it has nothing to do with him being a running qb. It has to do with him as a whole. It is the same reason I would take cmc over henry in a heart beat. Henry and jackson are system specific and great at it. But players like cmc and mahomes are just plain unreal. They may not run as well as the other 2 but they do everything else better.

34 minutes ago, Callidus said:

Again it has nothing to do with him being a running qb. It has to do with him as a whole. It is the same reason I would take cmc over henry in a heart beat. Henry and jackson are system specific and great at it. But players like cmc and mahomes are just plain unreal. They may not run as well as the other 2 but they do everything else better.

I think you are taking the list too serious as far as rankings. Lamar was the new thing. Players were fascinated by him. Teams couldn’t contain him. I also think him being a black running QB made players vote for him even more. Running QBs arent suppose to last or have that much success. 

Mahomes missed a couple games. His ridiculous numbers dropped off a bit. He wasn’t the player everyone was talking about like Lamar was. 

It doesn’t mean Lamar Jackson is a better QB than Patrick Mahomes but the 2019 season was the Lamar Jackson storyline. That’s really all the list means. 

Edited by CaliTitan3518

1 hour ago, Callidus said:

Let me know when he isnt the best wildcat "qb" in the nfl and he is the best qb who can run. Then I will be behind him being number 1. Mvp of the league=/=best player. Mvp means most important to the team they play for. Best player mean best player.

Russell Wilson wishes that’s what the MVP really was. 

13 minutes ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

I think you are taking the list too serious as far as rankings. Lamar was the new thing. Players were fascinated by him. Teams couldn’t contain him. I also think him being a black running QB made players vote for him even more. Running QBs arent suppose to last or have that much success. 

Mahomes missed a couple games. His ridiculous numbers dropped off a bit. He wasn’t the player everyone was talking about like Lamar was. 

It doesn’t mean Lamar Jackson is a better QB than Patrick Mahomes but the 2019 season was the Lamar Jackson storyline. That’s really all the list means. 

Just like 2015 was the Cam Newton storyline. Panthers made SB, Cam was MVP, Panthers were 15-1, etc.

Doesn't mean Cam is better than Tom Brady, but he was the storyline of 2015 so I didn't have a problem with the ranking. Same with Lamar. No I don't think he's better than Mahomes, but he had the better season than Mahomes in terms of stats, accolades, hype, etc which is why he's #1.

5 minutes ago, socaltitan said:

Just like 2015 was the Cam Newton storyline. Panthers made SB, Cam was MVP, Panthers were 15-1, etc.

Doesn't mean Cam is better than Tom Brady, but he was the storyline of 2015 so I didn't have a problem with the ranking. Same with Lamar. No I don't think he's better than Mahomes, but he had the better season than Mahomes in terms of stats, accolades, hype, etc which is why he's #1.

100% and these are the debates people have in every sport.