Derrick Henry lands at #10 on the NFL Top 100 players, becoming highest Titan ever on the list.

heyitsmeallen

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@OILERMAN really nailed it! Henry is a scrub who isn’t as good as Dion lewis or an aging demarco murray! 

The video was pretty good. 

I think you are taking the list too serious as far as rankings. Lamar was the new thing. Players were fascinated by him. Teams couldn’t contain him. I also think him being a black running QB made play

23 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

really nailed it! Henry is a scrub who isn’t as good as Dion lewis or an aging demarco murray! 

He was at the time, that's why the Titans were giving Lewis all the snaps. I tip my hat for Henry turning it around though. ILF who I made the bet with literally said Lewis was better and attacked Henry. 

1 hour ago, Jonboy said:

The video was pretty good. 

It was.  I skipped it but checked it out based on your post.  I think that Edelman sound bite was new.  I hadn't heard that one.

Edited by japan

3 hours ago, scine09 said:

That’s ridiculous.  I like Henry a lot but he’s not even close to being the 10th best player in football.  

It’s actually nowhere close to being the most ridiculous thing on the list.

Don’t even look at who they put #1 ?

18 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

It’s actually nowhere close to being the most ridiculous thing on the list.

Don’t even look at who they put #1 ?

I refused 2 look at more when I saw he was 1.

Edited by Callidus

3 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

He was at the time, that's why the Titans were giving Lewis all the snaps. I tip my hat for Henry turning it around though. ILF who I made the bet with literally said Lewis was better and attacked Henry. 

If you watch the video they talk about his issues and adjustments early on so ... people can keep telling themselves what they want.

3 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

Whoa now. I said Lewis was terrible and Henry was playing like a bitch. I was obviously right about that. 

All of it aside, I’ve never seen a turnaround like him. He is easily the most dominant runner in the league. I would take McCaffery and maybe Zeke over him, but as a pure rusher he went from scrub status broken down Brandon Jacobs to the rushing record. It’s been remarkable. 

Edited by IsntLifeFunny

9 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Whoa now. I said Lewis was terrible and Henry was playing like a bitch. I was obviously right about that. 

All of it aside, I’ve never seen a turnaround like him. He is easily the most dominant runner in the league. I would take McCaffery and maybe Zeke over him, but as a pure rusher he went from scrub status broken down Brandon Jacobs to the rushing record. It’s been remarkable. 

Was this that more touches bet or somwthing else?

13 minutes ago, Callidus said:

Was this that more touches bet or somwthing else?

Touches with the 4th quarter when the team is ahead not being scored except for receptions. 

I did a terrible drunken victory lap and crashed into the wall when he came back around 100 touches in 6 games. All in all I came out even on it, but he was negative 250 ?. I’ve got to figure out that victory lap. 

Edited by IsntLifeFunny