2 hours ago, 10 A See said:

I think the point there is that Casey was a solid interior player that we haven't really replaced. Clowney can play both inside and out, so he could help to upgrade that spot if signed. 

?? We replaced him with Simmons, right?

1 hour ago, japan said:

?? We replaced him with Simmons, right?

Yep Simmons should become the 3tech. I think the point is that we lost a solid player and didn't replace him with a solid player. I think that's a reason guys want Clowney, to get a player of equal or greater impact than Casey. With that said, Clowney has played 3 tech as well. The guy is crazy versatile and that's why Vrab wants him. 

Edited by 10 A See
Spell

6 hours ago, BaddKarma said:

Chill gang, the season isn't gonna happen anyway. The NFL is one trainer with COVID19 away from shutting it all down.

spacer.png

A vikings trainer already tested positive 

6 hours ago, BaddKarma said:

Chill gang, the season isn't gonna happen anyway. The NFL is one trainer with COVID19 away from shutting it all down.

spacer.png

I can feel a Caddyshack Summertime viewing coming on soon.  Been a lot of years since I saw da gopher gone wild.

This is so odd.  Not gunna report to camp because of COVID, that’s fine.  But at least have communication with the team to let them know what’s going on.  Also weird the team hasn’t at least heard from his agent. It almost feels like there’s something missing in this story.

16 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

Cut him.

What's crazy is that we already paid him a 6M signing bonus. And isn't his 9.5M contract guaranteed?

Just now, tgo said:

What's crazy is that we already paid him a 6M signing bonus. And isn't his 9.5M contract guaranteed?

There's got to be some language in the contract that would allow them to recoup some of that I would think right? 

Just now, tgo said:

It's fully guaranteed.....