Vic Beasley Doesn't Report To Camp

Jamalisms

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly Buck Reising was lying the other day when he said there had been zero contact all offseason....The Nashville Titans coverage is pathetic.        

People are jumping to too many conclusions. Just wait and see how this plays out. It's crazy times 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, BudAdams said:

Clearly Buck Reising was lying the other day when he said there had been zero contact all offseason....The Nashville Titans coverage is pathetic.

I doubt he was lying, he probably just had no clue what the hell he was talking about.

I still don’t think this really matters in the end. The first week of camp isn’t very valuable this year. Beasley needed to inform the team that he would be late and he may have to sit out if he tests positive, but by the time the season starts this won’t make a bit of difference.

27 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

I doubt he was lying, he probably just had no clue what the hell he was talking about.

I still don’t think this really matters in the end. The first week of camp isn’t very valuable this year. Beasley needed to inform the team that he would be late and he may have to sit out if he tests positive, but by the time the season starts this won’t make a bit of difference.

Well he reported that there has been no contact all offseason as a fact and Beau and flat out said that he had had interactions with Beasley via their video mini camps.  Call it lying or shitty reporting, either way he has no clue

18 minutes ago, titanruss said:

He's as much "Nashville Media" as the podcast guys here... no need to act like he should know more than anyone else.

That's just it.  He's part of the "media".  He should know more.

22 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Funerals are considered high risk events in terms of spreading covid-19 if Beasley did attend a funeral it might be wise to make him quarantine for 10 days before letting him enter the facility, that is assuming he actually reports to camp.

I assume that is correct.  The two funerals I have heard about, only a small amount of people could go in for viewings(10).  One was a C-19 death and the other had the service at the funeral home.

Still sucks how he's handled this.  It will take a lot of greatness for me to dub Beasley a Titan.

6 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Still think Beasley ends up opting out, racking up $200k in fines already makes zero sense if he actually intends to report, with the deadline for opting out still 7 days away #Beasleywatch has a little further to run before a conclusion.

He loses a hell of a lot more by opting out.  200k is nothing compared to what he will get as a FA next year.  Which is what he would give up by opting out