Vic Beasley Doesn't Report To Camp

Jamalisms

1 hour ago, BudAdams said:

Why would Clowney be fucking the Titans over if he signs somewhere else?  

We dropped casey.

Without clowney... we fucked ourselves a bit.

Chill out with semantics on a jole you old stooge

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly Buck Reising was lying the other day when he said there had been zero contact all offseason....The Nashville Titans coverage is pathetic.        

People are jumping to too many conclusions. Just wait and see how this plays out. It's crazy times 

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

It’s worth pointing out that by not reporting, Beasley is getting fined a mandatory $50k per day. Even if he were taking time to consider opting out, it doesn’t make sense for him to not report.

I'm sure if he ultimately decides to opt out before the deadline he won't be subject to any fines, maybe tomorrow there is a bit more clarity surrounding his situation and maybe there is a valid reason for his absence.

3 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

I'm sure if he ultimately decides to opt out before the deadline he won't be subject to any fines, maybe tomorrow there is a bit more clarity surrounding his situation and maybe there is a valid reason for his absence.

I assume he is subject to fines regardless, but we will see

6 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

I assume he is subject to fines regardless, but we will see

If he reports to camp and plays this year he will be fined for whatever days he missed but I can't see the NFL or NFLPA allowing players to be fined if they opt out before the deadline.

7 hours ago, titanruss said:

We dropped casey.

Without clowney... we fucked ourselves a bit.

Chill out with semantics on a jole you old stooge

Hey you were the one that made the dumb joke.  Not to mention that the stupid premise that Casey was dropped to make room for Clowney. There’s zero proof of that except a dumb fanboy heads

18 minutes ago, BudAdams said:

Hey you were the one that made the dumb joke.  Not to mention that the stupid premise that Casey was dropped to make room for Clowney. There’s zero proof of that except a dumb fanboy heads

I think the point there is that Casey was a solid interior player that we haven't really replaced. Clowney can play both inside and out, so he could help to upgrade that spot if signed. 

1 hour ago, JoelinBellevue said:

NFL players have until Oct. 3 to opt out. Once they do it's irrevocable. Players at risk for Covid 19 will get $350,000. Players not at risk $150,000.

That's just flat out wrong

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/07/28/opt-out-deadline-will-be-august-4-at-the-earliest/ 

probably early August

2 hours ago, 10 A See said:

I think the point there is that Casey was a solid interior player that we haven't really replaced. Clowney can play both inside and out, so he could help to upgrade that spot if signed. 

They play different positions entirely.  If anyone is replacing Casey's role on the D, it's Simmons in year 2 playing more......

The idea that Casey was moved to make room for Clowney was invented by inept Nashville media and homer fans.  If that were the case, Clowney would have been locked up a long time ago.

2 hours ago, 10 A See said:

?? We replaced him with Simmons, right?