Vic Beasley Doesn't Report To Camp

Jamalisms

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly Buck Reising was lying the other day when he said there had been zero contact all offseason....The Nashville Titans coverage is pathetic.        

People are jumping to too many conclusions. Just wait and see how this plays out. It's crazy times 

Posted Images

Could all be fine in the end, but I didn’t understand this signing from the beginning. He just doesn’t seem to embody what Vrabel and Robinson have said they want in a Titan. 

2 minutes ago, SleepingTitan said:

I really wonder if players are doing that as a precursor to opting out, seeing if they can still get paid and not report if league cancels? Or maybe team talked him into not opting out and doing this for now. 

Maybe he is still deciding whether to opt out or not and being put on the did not report list is a placeholder designation under he makes a final decision, there has been quite a few players around the league that went straight on the covid-19 opt out list already.

12 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Maybe he is still deciding whether to opt out or not and being put on the did not report list is a placeholder designation under he makes a final decision, there has been quite a few players around the league that went straight on the covid-19 opt out list already.

That's what I'm guessing. He might be on the fence. I just wonder how the NFL will treat it. Will they expand the number of players on the Reserve list? Will they loosen rules to give clubs a chance to at least hold players in case things improve?