Trump's New Covid WitchDoc Believes in Alien DNA

titanruss

9 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

LTF doesn’t even read his own links. The first one is less than a five minute read lol. 

Phase III study sponsored by the IHU-Mediterranee Infection in France had shown hydroxychloroquine to be effective in reducing the Covid-19 viral load, with its effect reinforced by azithromycin. This trial has gained significant media attention despite having several limitations in its trials, including sample size.

Note this is the exact study I said he cited. Let’s read further. 

One of the largest Covid-19 clinical trials (RECOVERY) in Europe, which is sponsored by the University of Oxford, is investigating hydroxychloroquine as a therapy. However, the hydroxychloroquine arm halted enrolment after a review of the data showed that the treatment provided no viable benefits on mortality, disease course, or hospital stay. The RECOVERY trial had a vastly greater patient population, giving more credence to the results as compared with the earlier IHUMediterranee.

Recently, the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) has announced that it is instructing companies and organizations sponsoring UK clinical trials involving the use of hydroxychloroquine in Covid-19 to suspend the enrolment of patients. The MHRA decision stems from a review of the latest available data, including the RECOVERY trial, in which hydroxychloroquine provided no viable benefits in hospitalised patients.

Furthermore, FDA has revoked hydroxychloroquine’s Emergency Use Authorization on the basis of current evidence which determined that the drug does not display adequate effectiveness in treating Covid-19, so the benefits of taking hydroxychloroquine do not outweigh the risks. It is therefore expected that a significant decline in the number of new trials investigating hydroxychloroquine as a Covid-19 therapy will occur. This is supported by the manner in which 71.4% of all Suspended, Terminated, or Withdrawn trials involve hydroxychloroquine.

Why didnt you quote the part that says hydroxychloroquine studies continue to expand? Or that 14.4% of all studies in Europe are with hydroxychloroquine? 

See, I give articles that argue both sides of the drug, while sheep like you only look for articles that support your view. 

That's fine. We know who the close minded idiots are on this board.

Keep the drinks flowing barkeep. Work for those dollar tips.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Senegalese witchdoctor refugee... who just got her medical license in Texas... believes in alien DNA, says Hydroxychloronique is a cure-all (proven largely ineffective by unbiased sources), hates gays

I mean, if you can believe Hillary was possessed by an actual demon, this stuff is pretty much right in line.

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, 'Nator said:

@IsntLifeFunny

I thought HCQ was promising back in March and thought shitting on it just because our dumber than shit President mentioned it, could backfire. 

I also thought that some media focus on "deadly side effects" is stupid and overblown since this drug has been used for 50 years as front line lupus treatment. Lupus patients haven't been dropping dead for the last 50 years. 

However, it does appear that the doses used for COVID are much higher than Lupus and Malaria, and therefore the side effect profile on the higher dose is more dangerous.

There is some controversy over this, as HCQ supporters claim bad studies were done on purpose to frame Trump on doses that are way too high. This, of course, is ludicrous.

There was a bad Lancet study that was touted for a while against HCQ, that wound up being a poor study. This was reviewed and found by scientists though, not Trumptards. Any any rate it did complicate the discussion and gave red meat to the conspiracists. 

What is clear at this point, is that, even if it works for some folks, it is not a game changer. 

Initially, the excitement over this, due to the "study" by this weird French doc who looks just like Trump's personal doctor, claimed that DYING patients whose lungs were overrun with infection, were being miraculously cured with HCQ. HCQ has been used in many hospitals all over the country and around the world at this point. If it worked like that, we'd know by now. There'd be overwhelming anecdotes coming in of miraculous HCQ recoveries. 

Now the HCQ lovers are claiming that it has to be given at the very beginning of symptom onset. The problem with this is that most folks recover on their own from this anyway, so was it the HCQ or typical immune response? This is why it needs rigorous study but with the pandemic, people want answers now, not the two years science typically takes for stuff like this. 

Hell, when I was in Vandy I asked for the damn drug, but that was back in March. 

As to the effects, a very small study of 100 people showed irregularities and myocardial inflammation in 78 of the patients. That along with dosage could be the two main reasons for increased side-effects. 

12 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

Why didnt you quote the part that says hydroxychloroquine studies continue to expand? Or that 14.4% of all studies in Europe are with hydroxychloroquine? 

See, I give articles that argue both sides of the drug, while sheep like you only look for articles that support your view. 

Every study cited in there showed negative results, except one that was essentially contaminated by the doctor, and even that one was indeterminate. 

Also, it’s an extremely inexpensive drug relative to other drugs, so of course there have been extensive studies on it. Use your brain. 

2 minutes ago, 'Nator said:

Yet if they would just use HCQ the whole pandemic would be over with, right? 

A cheap, effective stop to all of this would be welcome by hospitals. 

That’s what’s so goddamned dumb about this conspiracy theory. Hospitals are hemorrhaging millions just to own Trump. 

It’s a defense tactic since they know their side lives for nothing more than gotcha moments and owning Libz. 

4 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

What is so confusing about studying a drug that makes you think it works? Shit gets studied all the time. 
we have literally 1/4 of the this country- it’s biggest retards yelling about it all day. 

of course there are going to be a bunch of studies when you have that many people yelling for studies. NONE of that means it works. 

AND EVERYONE WANTS IT TO WORK YOU MORONS. 

but beating a dead horse just so your orange god doesn’t look as dumb as he really is... and wasting money and getting people killed in the process is really really embarrassing for you. 

28 minutes ago, titanruss said:

What is so confusing about studying a drug that makes you think it works? Shit gets studied all the time. 
we have literally 1/4 of the this country- it’s biggest retards yelling about it all day. 

of course there are going to be a bunch of studies when you have that many people yelling for studies. NONE of that means it works. 

AND EVERYONE WANTS IT TO WORK YOU MORONS. 

but beating a dead horse just so your orange god doesn’t look as dumb as he really is... and wasting money and getting people killed in the process is really really embarrassing for you. 

Who has been killed by hydroxychloroquine? And why is Europe having so many studies when they have nothing to do with Trump?

Actually,  the fact that Trump said something positive about it in the beginning is why so many people like you will find anything negative about it and tell it from the rooftop. Really shows that you have no objectivity about a drug.

You hate Trump, therefore hydroxychloroquine is bad. 

38 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

Who has been killed by hydroxychloroquine? And why is Europe having so many studies when they have nothing to do with Trump?

Actually,  the fact that Trump said something positive about it in the beginning is why so many people like you will find anything negative about it and tell it from the rooftop. Really shows that you have no objectivity about a drug.

In your victimhood book, it's all about hating Trump and has nothing to do with medical experts like Fauci saying, "Hydroxychloroquine is not effective in the treatment of coronavirus disease or COVID-19,”  Do you ever think it's about you loving Trump and thinking hydroxychloroquine is great?

Edited by Btowner

6 minutes ago, Btowner said:

It's all about hating Trump and has nothing to do with medical experts like Fauci saying, "Hydroxychloroquine is not effective in the treatment of coronavirus disease or COVID-19,”  Do you ever think it's about you loving Trump and thinking hydroxychloroquine is great?

Fauci has reversed many of his positions and you know it.

Look, you guys can post as much negative things as you would like about the drug as you want.

My problem is a person in power recommending something he has no qualifications to recommend, before it should be recommended.

Wasn't there a common and cheap enough drug that actually has been proven to lower mortality rates for COVID19 now?

3 minutes ago, OzTitan said:

My problem is a person in power recommending something he has no qualifications to recommend, before it should be recommended.

Wasn't there a common and cheap enough drug that actually has been proven to lower mortality rates for COVID19 now?

Remdesivir.  I've even seen that seaweed extract may be more effective than that though.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/covid-19-seaweed-extract-may-be-more-effective-than-remdesivir

Edited by OilerTitanHybrid

1 hour ago, LongTimeFan said:

Uh... what are you even arguing? When did I mention death? What the fuck are you talking about? Why does europe have studies? Because the leading medical country in the world said to test it. You dont test things you know work... you test things to see if they work, Do you know how science works buddy?

Pretty sure I backed Trump on China... so you have the worst logic in the world. I dont care what he says.... I'm on his side if it works. 95% of the country would be. 

I'm not on his side when he's self-serving an lying... which he does every day. How dumb can you be that you think people only hate him to hate??? People hate him because he is fucking up their country and their lives. LOOK AROUND YOU. good lord dude.