Trump's New Covid WitchDoc Believes in Alien DNA

titanruss

@LongTimeFan you didnt even read that you pussy. I know because you cant read that fast before responding. I know because you can barely read.

I've backed Trump before on issues.... yet I hate him and wont back this silly little thing because I hate him and I hate him because I hate him... so I dont back anything he says.....

So which is it?

did i back him or not?

i'm not backing him now out o spite?

Only people like you are that fucking stupid.

Edited by titanruss

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Senegalese witchdoctor refugee... who just got her medical license in Texas... believes in alien DNA, says Hydroxychloronique is a cure-all (proven largely ineffective by unbiased sources), hates gays

I mean, if you can believe Hillary was possessed by an actual demon, this stuff is pretty much right in line.

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

Fauci has reversed many of his positions and you know it.

Look, you guys can post as much negative things as you would like about the drug as you want.

That's true and he has been honest about that fact and right now there are not enough studies to make him reverse things. So at this point, who do you believe. Trump or Fauci? Who is more credible? The guy who actually reads the studies for a living or the guy who watches videos on social media?

“If a study that’s a good study comes out and shows efficacy and safety for hydroxychloroquine or any other drug that we do, if you do it in the right way, you accept the scientific data,” said Fauci, a key member of Trump’s Coronavirus Task Force. “But right now today, the cumulative scientific data that has been put together, and done over a number of different studies, has shown no efficacy.”

Edited by Btowner

39 minutes ago, Btowner said:

That's true and he has been honest about that fact and right now there are not enough studies to make him reverse things. So at this point, who do you believe. Trump or Fauci? Who is more credible? The guy who actually reads the studies for a living or the guy who watches videos on social media?

“If a study that’s a good study comes out and shows efficacy and safety for hydroxychloroquine or any other drug that we do, if you do it in the right way, you accept the scientific data,” said Fauci, a key member of Trump’s Coronavirus Task Force. “But right now today, the cumulative scientific data that has been put together, and done over a number of different studies, has shown no efficacy.”

Rand Paul put it best. If you only take one doctors opinion on everything,  you are a fool. There are docs treating patients and claim it has worked for their patients. 

If the patient wants to take it and his doctor says it is fine, then they should be able to.

Like I said, you guys bash it all you want.

Population                Cases.            Deaths

Hong Kong         6,843,000                  3,003                  24

Miami                  5,413,000              113,000              1,455

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/07/02/coronavirus-trump-touts-response-covid-19-daily-cases-surge/5359135002/

“We’ve implemented an aggressive strategy to vanquish and kill the virus and protect Americans at the highest risk, while allowing those at lower risk to return safely to work,” Trump said. “That’s what’s happening.”

“In many cases,” he added, “we’ve done an incredible job.”

Pub comments.  "Yes sir, I support the great job Mr Trump is doing.  Naw, I don't wear no mask.  That Chiner Flu ain't even real anyway."

16 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

@titanruss

Here's my comment.

Any drug that could prevent or lessen the effects of COVID should be studied. There are studies that promote and some that say this drug has no benefits.

It's sad that this drug has become a political point in the US. In Europe, this is the most widely tested drug for use against COVID. And COVID cases have gone down there. Hmmmm.

Why would anyone not want a less expensive alternative that has been around for 60 yrs with over a billion doses to help fight this virus, but rather want some expensive drug developed in 4 months that could have even more dire long term effects?

It's like the right to try that Trump enacted for cancer treatments.  If the person and doctor agree the drug will not adversely effect the person, why would you legislate and tell people they cant use it? 

I guarantee you Trump has money invested in companies that produce it.

On 7/29/2020 at 7:04 PM, LongTimeFan said:

Rand Paul put it best. If you only take one doctors opinion on everything,  you are a fool. There are docs treating patients and claim it has worked for their patients. 

If the patient wants to take it and his doctor says it is fine, then they should be able to.

Like I said, you guys bash it all you want.

Dude...like 99% of research doctors are saying this. You just quote what you want to hear.

Fauci doesnt want to kill you. He actually swore an oath to that.

There's a podcast called the Anthill.  They did a series on conspiracy theories at different times in history.  They also describe the people who believe in them.