Jayon on PUP and Isaiah Wilson on Covid-19 Reserve List

SleepingTitan

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Given the structure of the NFL covid-19 return to work protocols it is starting to look like Isaiah Wilson is a positive symptomatic case rather than a asymptomatic case or close contact of a known po

Damn.  Panda needs to eat a shitload of bamboo shoots while under quarantine and get back in there asap.

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Th3Ch0senOn3 said:

What’s wrong with Jayon

I assume it's the shoulder thing, although I wouldn't bet against him having doubts about opting out. Team may have put him there out of opportunity to give him time to think about it or make his decision.

Edited by SleepingTitan

54 minutes ago, tgo said:

Doesn't change much for Wilson's trajectory honestly as long as he doesn't die or miss serious time haha. But it explains the contract hold up. 

It will delay his development that much more, but better to miss time now than later

Edited by Starkiller

Just now, Starkiller said:

It will delay his development that much more

Yes, but it will already be heavily delayed due to the situation. 

Edited by tgo

1 hour ago, SleepingTitan said:

I assume it's the shoulder thing, although I wouldn't bet against him having doubts about opting out. Team may have put him there out of opportunity to give him time to think about it or make his decision.

David Long gonna take that job forever if he decides to sit out.

These guys get tested multiple times per week, peak physical health, best possible health services, and they can test their immediately families just as often as they get tested - or at least easily afford to. Unless him or his fam is immunocompromised, they shouldnt be too worried.

I'm betting most of the ones deciding to sit out have family members with cancer history or something like that.

Are they not allowed to come suit back up if they figure out a vaccine?

The Titans haven't had the best recent luck with draft picks and missing significant time in training camp, hope Wilson is ok even though he is young being 350lb isn't great when studies show people carrying excess weight are at greater risk of more serious side effects from covid-19.

Regarding Jayon I wonder if he underwent some kind of shoulder surgery post the AFCCG as he was carrying a significant shoulder injury during the playoffs last season.

Vrabel kinda downplayed the effect of missing time on linemen. Said a receiver might be hurt more, but an SEC linemen is not gonna have a big learning curve just vocab differences. He actually said this BEFORE he told the media that Wilson would be out starting camp. 

My biggest worry would be Fulton sitting out. He's already bust material (in my village idiot opinion.) 

Edited by SleepingTitan