Titans have 2 of the top 10 rookie players of the 2019 NFL Draft per Bucky Brooks.

kyle021

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-s-top-10-second-year-players-washington-football-team-rebrand   AJ Brown at #4 and Jeffrey Simmons at #10   That is an impressive 1-2 punch by JR and the

JRob is well on his way to being regarded as one of the league’s preeminent draft geniuses.   Each of his first three drafts produced at least 2-3 high-level starters, including multiple Pro Bowl and 

We’re pretty lucky to have Robinson as a GM.

LOL at Josh Allen being higher then AJ Brown. He wasn’t even close. He had good sack numbers but most were clean ups. He was solid but Brown was dominant. No homer, it wasn’t even close how much more Brown did then Allen.

1 hour ago, Face said:

LOL at Josh Allen being higher then AJ Brown. He wasn’t even close. He had good sack numbers but most were clean ups. He was solid but Brown was dominant. No homer, it wasn’t even close how much more Brown did then Allen.

Before I got to sacks for some reason I was thinking qb here and was like wtf...

17 minutes ago, nine said:

JRob is well on his way to being regarded as one of the league’s preeminent draft geniuses.   Each of his first three drafts produced at least 2-3 high-level starters, including multiple Pro Bowl and All-Pro caliber players....and AJB and Simmons might very well be his best picks yet.  

It’s a hell of a time for Titans fans.    We’ve been waiting for a long, long time.

But he drafted Dodd......?

4 hours ago, nine said:

It’s a hell of a time for Titans fans.    We’ve been waiting for a long, long time.

I'm surprised no one is bitching about how there are no Titans on NFL.com's top 100 player list yet when they revealed numbers 71-100. :unsure:

Just now, Oiler FANatic said:

I'm surprised no one is bitching about how there are no Titans on NFL.com's top 100 player list yet when they revealed numbers 71-100. :unsure:

Well Casey was #71 so that sort of counts as the rankings were done based on last year.

Seriously though the list is absolutely awful each year how the hell does Bills QB Josh Allen make the top 100 this year.

14 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Well Casey was #71 so that sort of counts as the rankings were done based on last year.

Seriously though the list is absolutely awful each year how the hell does Bills QB Josh Allen make the top 100 this year.

No idea how Casey made the list let alone #71. That’s far worse than Josh Allen making the list at #87.

22 minutes ago, Th3Ch0senOn3 said:

How is DK on there but no AJ

Aj may be on it we don't know. It does seem discouraging though that we should have 5 or 6 guys on here and not 1 is there yet. Unless we got ranked high for once. Which I doubt.

5 hours ago, Callidus said:

Aj may be on it we don't know. It does seem discouraging though that we should have 5 or 6 guys on here and not 1 is there yet. Unless we got ranked high for once. Which I doubt.

I believe they said there is only one rookie left on the list. It's 100% Bosa