48 minutes ago, ManningEnvy said:

Other than the fire truck and Dalmatian suit, I think Touched The Tard is pretty much fucked.

Hey George any plans for the weekend??

11 minutes ago, Makaveli said:

Hey George any plans for the weekend??

It's kinda funny how he says Touched the Tard and you respond right away, even though you are supposedly honoring a self-imposed ban.

Hey Touched The Tard, some of us have a higher status than others. I do whatever I want, when I want. Due to the situation I can’t really travel anywhere other than by driving so I might go fishing local tomorrow or just drink coffe and beer while making you sorry you were ever born.

4 minutes ago, ManningEnvy said:

Hey Touched The Tard, some of us have a higher status than others. I do whatever I want, when I want. Due to the situation I can’t really travel anywhere other than by driving so I might go fishing local tomorrow or just drink coffe and beer while making you sorry you were ever born.

Sounds good. Think I might do a little fishing myself. No coffee or beer though.

And George How do you plan to make me sorry I was born? 

17 minutes ago, Makaveli said:

Sounds good. Think I might do a little fishing myself. No coffee or beer though.

And George How do you plan to make me sorry I was born? 

Ask George, does he have a wife named Sarah too? Click search, click search,........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

4 minutes ago, ManningEnvy said:

Ask George, does he have a wife named Sarah too? Click search, click search,........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

???? 

Poor Touched The Tard, nothing but comedy fodder of the higher intellect. He thinks as long as he has access to the internet he’s a playah. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

BAN HIM, he just ruined a perfectly good doggie rescue thread. Is that the jist of your retard plan Touched The Tard? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

23 minutes ago, ManningEnvy said:

BAN HIM, he just ruined a perfectly good doggie rescue thread. Is that the jist of your retard plan Touched The Tard? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

My Penis has more brains than you.

Well Touched The Tard, the ladies love a smart penis.  Unless it’s attached to a tard goon like you. Nighty night bitch. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

5 minutes ago, ManningEnvy said:

Well Touched The Tard, the ladies love a smart penis.  Unless it’s attached to a tard goon like you. Nighty night bitch. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

But I just popped the first top and the clod is ready to hop on the dance floor.

13E50B83-49FE-4E9F-A57C-A91DC705A88E.jpeg.1331337d1ad2d418e647acf155ebcd80.jpeg

Hey Touched, up and at em. Another glorious day in the tard army. Every meal is a banquet. Every formation is a parade. Every mirror is an enlightenment. Do what you were put on this earth to do. Make us laugh bitch.

1 hour ago, ManningEnvy said:

13E50B83-49FE-4E9F-A57C-A91DC705A88E.jpeg.1331337d1ad2d418e647acf155ebcd80.jpeg

Hey Touched, up and at em. Another glorious day in the tard army. Every meal is a banquet. Every formation is a parade. Every mirror is an enlightenment. Do what you were put on this earth to do. Make us laugh bitch.

Thee other day I made some great Beef stew. Later that day as I set on the toilet pooping I grunted a little bit.

34 minutes ago, Makaveli said:

Thee other day I made some great Beef stew. Later that day as I set on the toilet pooping I grunted a little bit.

image.png.ee36b4e4f60d2c5488f8500d08d252c3.png

Grunt as hard as you can as long as you can. Sure beats the alternative.