The Washington Football Team

tgo

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think the more appropriate approach would be "Washington Team Football", with the team initials emblazoned in huge block letters on the helmets and team facilities.    

Why not just go with Washington FC.

Well except it's named after a state that is thousands of miles away, since the idiots forgot to call it the "Washington DC Football Team".

Posted Images

12 hours ago, freakingeek said:

They should call them the Washington Snyders. Their logo could be the Washington monument with a superimposed dollar sign over it.

Can we add a bunch of poor people at the base begging for their votes to count?

8 hours ago, Somedude said:

God their color scheme is the 2nd worst in sports. Right behind the Browns

Steelers are the worst. Not because the scheme is bad but they insist that yellow is gold. That shit is fucking stupid. 

On 7/24/2020 at 10:54 AM, Thrill said:

I kind of like it. 

Most team names are stupid anyways. Like Texans, lions, bengals are all incredibly dumb names. 

Texans is especially dumb. I know they couldn't get Oilers (HAHA) but Texans is just so uninspiring. 

11 minutes ago, Bink said:

Texans is especially dumb. I know they couldn't get Oilers (HAHA) but Texans is just so uninspiring. 

Canadians os worse. Outside all the soccer teams with no name the only thing worse could be the yada yada humans.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2020/08/10/derrius-guice-strangled-girlfriend-washington-football-team

Ron: “it’s tough” to release a woman beater who nearly killed her. Wow. This guy continues to become a scumbag coach. First it was not wanting to change team name and now this. If you think it’s tough to release a guy who hasn’t done squat and is a terrible human being than something is wrong with you 

On 8/10/2020 at 2:43 PM, Stan said:

https://www.si.com/nfl/2020/08/10/derrius-guice-strangled-girlfriend-washington-football-team

Ron: “it’s tough” to release a woman beater who nearly killed her. Wow. This guy continues to become a scumbag coach. First it was not wanting to change team name and now this. If you think it’s tough to release a guy who hasn’t done squat and is a terrible human being than something is wrong with you 

Here is the full quote. Im sure he was asked if it was a tough decision to release Guice. 

"Any time you have to release a very talented player it's always a tough decision," said Rivera said during a video conference with reporters. "We take those allegations very, very seriously and we had to make a decision. I talked to [Washington's] players yesterday that I made a decision I believe was in the best interest of our organization and if it was the right decision we'll benefit from it and if not it will be on me. I will take full responsibility going forward to make sure we do things the right way."

Scumbag is probably one of the last words I would use to describe Ron Rivera. I've been around him on several occasions for some charity and work related stuff. 

Edited by CaliTitan3518