Two Tone Crew: The After-Birth

4 hours ago, Jamalisms said:

With the pandemic and working from home, I have time to do this again. I can't guarantee but it looks like we might move forward.

Anyone who doesn't sound like a complete loser (we already have one of those) want to audition for 3rd chair? We can always just run a two man show but even I and my superhuman patience can only tolerate talking to just Scotty for so long.

tenor_(2).gif

I can't remember which movie this is and its driving me crazy.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With the pandemic and working from home, I have time to do this again. I can't guarantee but it looks like we might move forward.   Anyone who doesn't sound like a complete loser (we already

We already have one

What about @Jonboy? @TitansGuru? Get the original band completely back together, at least for one gig?

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Jamalisms said:

With the pandemic and working from home, I have time to do this again. I can't guarantee but it looks like we might move forward.

Anyone who doesn't sound like a complete loser (we already have one of those) want to audition for 3rd chair? We can always just run a two man show but even I and my superhuman patience can only tolerate talking to just Scotty for so long.

tenor_(2).gif

I'd be curious if I still paid as much attention to the Titans as I use to... or my schedule wasn't periodically completely screwed up (currently working 3rd shift).

5 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I’m hoping @Superhornhates Tannehill. 

Isn't totally shooting down Locker as inaccurate good enough! Also Music City Mike(Herndon) was saying MM was better than Tannehill right up until shortly before the benching! Although I like what both guys do. How do you watch tape and say MM is better than RT?  

I can see it now.  Once a week for 3 minutes, I'd join Oilerman for a TR financial segment, to recap what the markets have done, called Buy and Hold 4 Ever (lol).  Then I'd go full Cramer and turn into my alter ego the 'Honey Badger Trader' (he just doesn't give a shit!) for the TR Fast Money segment and ramble uselessly for 5 more minutes, while I throw in a bunch of buybuybuy's, sellsellsell's on stock recommendations. :P  

13 hours ago, Jamalisms said:

Fortunately, that has never been the point. And, fortunately, we've always pulled in a decent crowd even when we coasted towards the end. And, fortunately, there has always been plenty of room for a variety of fan podcasts, which all feel very different and appeal for different reasons. And, fortunately, we don't need (and won't try) to make money selling what is usually free.

... and, fortunately, FWords and Broadway exist for fans who want what they offer. I encouraged them to do something similar for years and, once upon a time, considered being part of that endeavor. I'd have done a different business model but I wasn't asked, I might have been wrong anyway and I won't begrudge them trying to beat PK at his own game. It's a broader (and often more in-depth and insightful) offering ... that I'll never pay for ... because I don't pay for sports coverage when so much of it is free ... but if you do, you should consider Broadway ... especially before it jumps to a surprising $10 / month. It's an interesting gambit for many of the most prolific fan content-creators (and a few schmucks) to band together, put up a paywall and try to transition to true media status. I wish them luck.

That level of homerism and bias is not worthy of charging significant dollars for access to it.  Not to say that Herndon and Superhorn don't have some good stuff at times but their laughably biased and wrong takes about what they were watching makes it impossible to trust their evaluation skills.  The level that those dolts went to defend Locker and then Mariota for awful QB play was laughable.  I can get the same incompetence here for free so thanks Jamal :)

10 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

If only the rest of the world thought as highly of yourself as you do or at least pretend to......I do look forward to what new things you'll botch but at least it's free :)

Edited by BudAdams
  • Jonboy unpinned this topic