titanskick8851

Washington Football Franchise Blow-up Coming

6 minutes ago, chef said:

Those are both versions of pretty horrible, disrespectful actions, one simply exacerbating the situation to a larger degree.  Its kinda like saying Well I beat my wife but at least I don't make her get her own ice packs.  Less worse doesn't equal OK.  I know you get that, but I'm not going to jump on @LongTimeFanfor pointing out the baseline concept of cheating is wrong in and of itself.

So unless you have some "agreement" in place (hey - it just comes down to honesty and trust between two people, I don't judge that), if the deal you made says you don't, then don't.  And if you really feel you have to, split.

Also, just because it's fairly common, or biological, whatever... that also doesn't make it OK.  If anything, I'd then say that's a good argument not to get married, or else not in a tradition way.  Maybe a more biz like approach with a 5 year civil union with a 5/5 option to renew and exit terms preset (I am kidding.  Sorta.)

Yes, this is all obvious. The fact is he is a wealthy football coach. If he is going to sleep around then he could at the least not put it on such a public display as to shame his wife. It isn’t complicated and in no way was defending him being an asshole for doing it in the first place. 

40 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

I am sure your "nurse girlfriend " would be relieved to know that you believe hiding the cheating on your spouse is much better than flaunting it. Good talk.

It’s really obvious you never have a conversation in good faith. That isn’t what I said. There are degrees of wrong. I noted it made him the worst kind of wrong for publicly shaming his wife like that. 

2 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Yes, this is all obvious. The fact is he is a wealthy football coach. If he is going to sleep around then he could at the least not put it on such a public display as to shame his wife. It isn’t complicated and in no way was defending him being an asshole for doing it in the first place. 

I know.  I am stubborn in that just because I might not generally agree with a person in principle, I won't ever disagree with them on a shared principle.  No matter the intention behind it.  Will take it at face value if presented that way.  (The follow up comment made was obviously different than first mention.)

Just something else I think that has been lost in these times.  We need some Voltaire round here. 

4 minutes ago, TitansGuru said:

LOL. Might explain this, though:

You seen the one where they gave the Skins 4 downs instead of 3? lol  Gave them an extra down.  Was really 4th down, but the refs said it was only 3rd.  Not gonna look for it, but It's out there somewhere.  I saw it about a year ago.

51 minutes ago, chef said:

I know.  I am stubborn in that just because I might not generally agree with a person in principle, I won't ever disagree with them on a shared principle.  No matter the intention behind it.  Will take it at face value if presented that way.  (The follow up comment made was obviously different than first mention.)

Just something else I think that has been lost in these times.  We need some Voltaire round here. 

His response says enough.

I defended him two days ago for the same reason you’re stating. It is what it is. I’ll defend him again at some point knowing that any conversation the two of us have will not be in good faith. 

Edited by IsntLifeFunny