Titans Reach 4-Yr Deal With Henry, $25.5 Million Guaranteed

Jonboy

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now we need to lock in his lead blocker.  

And from earlier in the day...     Update: Official, per Glazer.     Update 2: Terms.    

One important unmentioned consequence of agreeing an extension with Henry is it frees up the franchise tag for next offseason which could be vital with both Jonnu Smith and Jayon Brown among plenty of

Posted Images

DHen is slowly becoming the modern day Jim Brown, if he keeps it up.  Nice to see he's got a shot to keep his game going in Tennessee.  But also, waiting in the weeds and ready to spring into action, Evans will be watching!

giphy.gif

Edited by OilerTitanHybrid

I love that the extension is happening.  He deserves it after the great performance he put on.

The part I like most about it is that J-Rob doesn't generally cave and usually gets the best deal for the franchise.  I absolutely love that. 

It's really a win-win for anyone who likes to hang on both sides of the fence (business vs. personal fandom).

4 minutes ago, cshumak2 said:

I thought it would take 3/45m or 4/60m to get this deal done.  So seeing the actual terms I think this is definitely a win for the titans

That never was going to happen.  JRob would not have allowed himself to get fucked like that.