Kenny Stills aressted

Fitz

17 minutes ago, Doogie said:

Ah yes, make false statements to make your point sound better. 

The police were issued a no knock warrant for the residence. They weren't the primary target but the subjects being investigated visited the home therefore the judge issues a warrant for that residence. 

If your mad at anything be mad at the judge or the existence of no knock warrants. 

Okay.  So, if you were the young medical worker laying in your bed, you would welcome bullshit nitpicking garbage to clarify your unjust death.  "You should have sad be mad at the judge."  Ok Dead Dookie, the judge is an asshole who shouldn't have a job.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What would you be baking?

Ahhh yes.  More “Black Thugs Matter” bullshit.   Let him rot.  

No one will care that he was taking part in a peaceful protest

14 minutes ago, Number9 said:

Okay.  So, if you were the young medical worker laying in your bed, you would welcome bullshit nitpicking garbage to clarify your unjust death.  "You should have sad be mad at the judge."  Ok Dead Dookie, the judge is an asshole who shouldn't have a job.

No doubt it's a complete tragedy and I dont blame her family for being outraged. No knock warrants should be restricted to extreme circumstances.  

To put the blame on the police is just ludicrous though. Officers were executing a valid search warrant. Upon entering the residence they received gunfire. They returned gunfire. An innocent person was killed. It's a tragedy but had nothing to do with racism or police brutality.  

6 minutes ago, Doogie said:

No doubt it's a complete tragedy and I dont blame her family for being outraged. No knock warrants should be restricted to extreme circumstances.  

To put the blame on the police is just ludicrous though. Officers were executing a valid search warrant. Upon entering the residence they received gunfire. They returned gunfire. An innocent person was killed. It's a tragedy but had nothing to do with racism or police brutality.  

What does thia have do with him being arrest for doing nothing wrong?

2 minutes ago, Denali said:

And if the KKK had a bake sale, are we supposed to say it's OK because it was "peaceful"?

If they were they shouldn't be arrested if they are not yelling racist crap. It wasn't to long ago our fearless leader was defending a neo nazi march. As much as I hate the mother fuckers if they are not trying to hurt people with speach or physically they can march as well.

Let them walk around and let everyone know they are racist douchbags.

1 hour ago, Denali said:

And if the KKK had a bake sale, are we supposed to say it's OK because it was "peaceful"?

Why couldn't the KKK have a bake sale? I hear baking is relaxing so maybe if they baked a little more they might not be such hateful pricks. 

1 hour ago, Doogie said:

I gtd you Doogie, the police can't get a no-knock-warrant in my neighborhood.  If they could get one for some kind of terrorist, they would be damn sure they had the right address.  You are looking at this as if she was just collateral damage.  As Americans. we do not consider ourselves to be acceptable collateral damage.  

It was racism that is part of the unequal treatment of the poor.  They are not getting no-knock warrants in upscale neighborhoods.  A meth house in a lower income white rural area sure, but you didn't see them busting OJ Simpson's door down or yanking him out of the car to apply the choke hold.  It's racism because it could happen to any black person if they don't know who you are.

I'll talk more, but only in the Politics Forum.

6 minutes ago, Number9 said:

I gtd you Doogie, the police can't get a no-knock-warrant in my neighborhood.  If they could get one for some kind of terrorist, they would be damn sure they had the right address.  You are looking at this as if she was just collateral damage.  As Americans. we do not consider ourselves to be acceptable collateral damage.  

It was racism that is part of the unequal treatment of the poor.  They are not getting no-knock warrants in upscale neighborhoods.  A meth house in a lower income white rural area sure, but you didn't see them busting OJ Simpson's door down or yanking him out of the car to apply the choke hold.  It's racism because it could happen to any black person if they don't know who you are.

I'll talk more, but only in the Politics Forum.

My opinion of no knock warrants is simple. 99% of the time you should not have no knock warrants. In the rare circumstances you should have them is when their is an almost certain risk you will be met with violent resistance. Even then its debatable and there are other avenues that can be discussed. 

I dont know what went into the decision to grant the no knock warrant but that is on the judge and he should be held accountable for his decision.  To say that it had something to do with racism is a major stretch with no supporting evidence. If you show how this had something to do with race I'm open to admitting it was race related but at this point there is no evidence of that. 

I'll say it again. No officer went into that situation hoping that the no knock warrant went wrong and they received gunfire. No officer went into that warrant hoping to gun down some innocent women. It was a tragedy all around.