Preds start playing hockey in a few weeks

freakingeek

In the Stanley cup championship qgainst Arizona and the games will be played in Edmonton Canada. FINALLY SOME SPORTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

27 minutes ago, freakingeek said:

In the Stanley cup championship qgainst Arizona and the games will be played in Edmonton Canada. FINALLY SOME SPORTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baseball's starting soon then both the NBA and NHL resume playing shortly after. It doesn't feel like the middle of July......:wacko:

19 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Baseball's starting soon then both the NBA and NHL resume playing shortly after. It doesn't feel like the middle of July......:wacko:

I'm a sports junkie and have been my entire life. It has really surprised me that I haven't missed it more than I have. I did other things though. My wife and I went camping a few times, we did some improvements on our recreatiuonal property we have on the Duck River, we went kayaking several times, had a good spring garden. Life went right on without sports. But I'm really looking forward to seeing some games now.

2 hours ago, freakingeek said:

I'm a sports junkie and have been my entire life. It has really surprised me that I haven't missed it more than I have.

The only sports that I have been watching on TV recently is Premier League football, aka soccer.

It helps that my favorite team is Manchester City, which is one of the best in the world right now.

• 2 weeks later...

Preds looked ready for their play-in series with the Coyotes yesterday in their exhibition game with Dallas. They looked surprisingly sharp in all phases of their game and they looked hungry, which is what their game lacked prior to the shutdown. It will take winning 19 games to hoist the Stanley Cup this year in the Covid format of the Cup. Let the games begin!

On 7/31/2020 at 11:20 AM, freakingeek said:

Preds looked ready for their play-in series with the Coyotes yesterday in their exhibition game with Dallas.

Sorry they lost to Arizona. The Islanders face Washington in the next round, can't wait for that one. I hate the Caps even more than the Rangers!

1 hour ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Sorry they lost to Arizona. The Islanders face Washington in the next round, can't wait for that one. I hate the Caps even more than the Rangers!

Tough series. The Preds played well but didn’t get enough pucks in the net. Go Islanders! I always root for Barry.

On 8/9/2020 at 6:59 PM, freakingeek said:

Tough series. The Preds played well but didn’t get enough pucks in the net. Go Islanders! I always root for Barry.

His current team is up 2-0 against his old team after winning the first two "away" games against the Caps. Now they have to hold their home-ice advantage.

Archived