Spoiler alert: Adam Schein fails to include the Titans, yet DOES manage to include Tampa Bay (the Brady effect), Cleveland (The Mayfield effect), The Dallas Cowboys (the dumass effect) and the Indianapolis Colts, the WTF effect). This is a slap in the face to any self respecting Titans fan, despite the small market and general lack of respect. Note to Adam Schein....kiss my Tennessee ass.

https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-s-most-complete-teams-in-20-ravens-49ers-chiefs-top-the-list

Edited by freakingeek

The experts mostly think we suck.

To be fair, I can see how we look like the year the Jags went to the AFC Championship to a lot of people.

Edited by Titans279

4 minutes ago, Pray_iv_m3rcy said:

I'd understand that but WTF has Tampa Bay Dallas and Cleveland done lately?

TB added an old washed up QB and TE!

One thing that always annoyed me about Adam Schein was his inability to pronounce the word “Titans”.  

He says It like “Tight-Ins”...like two separate words.  Always annoyed the hell out of me.  

Schein is basically the national sports media version of George Plaster.  How he’s managed to stick around for this long, I have no idea.

To be fair most national media hacks(and that's being kind)know absolutely nothing about the team, so how can they include a team on a list like this that they know less than zero about?  If you simply switched uniforms 1-53 with say the Rams, Cowboys, or a NY team, they would be the talk of the nation.  

I've grown to enjoy it immensely when the team gets good and the national media are forced to talk about them and most of them you can tell had to do a crash course on the team and they have no idea what they're talking about.  Then, there's always the one guy who's saying, "I called the Titans the whole time!"  Every freaking time.  Its been this way for millennia after millennia after......

2 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

No one believes in Tannehill, it's that simple

Basically no one in the national NFL media can wrap their heads around the possibility that Tannehill might actually be a decent QB, I get that people are skeptical that he won't be able to reproduce what he did last season as that would be an unreasonable expectation, what is frustrating is they can't bake in a degree of regression that still sees him have a decent season.

I believe in Tannehill in this scheme.  Can Smith keep doing the same thing and make everybody think it's something different?

Far as ratings we got much more ink this year than we ever get.  Our triplets are all known and show up high on most lists.  These articles are to get readers, so on the list goes Dallas, Cleveland and Tom Brady's team.

5 hours ago, nine said:

The thing that always bugged me about Adam Schein was his inability to pronounce the word “Titans”.  

He says It like “Tight-Ins”...like two separate words.  Always annoyed the hell out of me.  

Schein is basically the national sports media version of George Plaster.  How he’s managed to stick around for this long, I have no idea.

My high school were the Titans and had a game against a West High School and it was mainly hispanic students. At halftime as we walked the locker room some hispanic kid looked at us ans said "You suck you supid tiddyends" To this day not sure if he did it on purpose or just could not say the word Titans. Eh we beat em 45-6

7 hours ago, Somedude said:

My high school were the Titans and had a game against a West High School and it was mainly hispanic students. At halftime as we walked the locker room some hispanic kid looked at us ans said "You suck you supid tiddyends" To this day not sure if he did it on purpose or just could not say the word Titans. Eh we beat em 45-6

So he couldn’t pronounce Titans or stupid?????

The AFC title game run gave us more than just a glimpse of the potential of this team. We're young and talented. I agree with KC and Balt and SF being the cream of the crop but the rest of the field doesn't have a damn thing on the Titans. Fine with me because it just adds extra motivation for the team.

Edited by freakingeek

On 7/10/2020 at 9:18 PM, nine said:

One thing that always annoyed me about Adam Schein was his inability to pronounce the word “Titans”.  

I like the Plaster analogy. Goofy, annoying and knows just enough to keep his job. It's funny you said that about the pronunciation because my Titans season ticket rep is a young girl who does the same exact thing. Like Titans is a two syllable word ie; Tight-uns

Edited by freakingeek