Soon to be unemployed General Milley: Civil War was treason

klaatu'sAngel'sUncle

4 hours ago, klaatu- said:

Fired because his balls are too big to fit through the doorway. Chairman Milley is a true patriot. Loyalty. Duty. Respect. Selfless service. Honor. Integrity. Courage. All values that Donald Trump lacks. 

That was pretty succinct.  

I agree with his comments.    

However, I would also remind people that the American colonies declaring independence from England was also an act of treason.   

They only call it treason if you lose.

5 hours ago, Denali said:

Are rioting, burning down of buildings, and destruction of private and public property acts of treason or acts of terrorism?

image.png.0b807a1eb2920a51578d0abe80729308.png

You should ask yourself why this is your response to General Milley's comments. 

Ask yourself whether it could be because you're a closet Confederate sympathizer that blindly follows a traitor.

Does your loyalty lie to the United States of America or to a tribe in a culture war?

5 hours ago, nine said:

I agree with his comments.    

However, I would also remind people that the American colonies declaring independence from England was also an act of treason. 

They only call it treason if you lose.

The founding fathers were acutely aware that they were guilty of treason against the English crown and the penalty was death. As he was signing the Declaration of Independence, Ben Franklin said "We must, indeed, all hang together, or most assuredly we shall hang separately." 

As soon as we declared independence, the Loyalists who aided the British were guilty of treason against the USA. Fast forward to the Civil War and many southern Unionists were hanged because they committed treason against the Confederacy. No matter who wins or loses, it is treason if you wage war against your country.

1 hour ago, klaatu- said:

The founding fathers were acutely aware that they were guilty of treason against the English crown and the penalty was death. As he was signing the Declaration of Independence, Ben Franklin said "We must, indeed, all hang together, or most assuredly we shall hang separately." 

As soon as we declared independence, the Loyalists who aided the British were guilty of treason against the USA. Fast forward to the Civil War and many southern Unionists were hanged because they committed treason against the Confederacy. No matter who wins or loses, it is treason if you wage war against your country.

History is written by the victors...

10 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

History is written by the victors...

There's a great deal of history written by the losers. I would refer you to Judaica. Also there have been thousands of books written about the US Civil War by pro-Confederate Lost Cause historians. Another example would be the many Greek historians who wrote about the Fall of Constantinople. 

48 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Of course! The problem is the cult of Trump supports the Confederate troops...

Well you know it fundamentally is a position against Big Government right?  I mean, woulda been way smaller if they had won.

?

Archived