JRob gives updates on Henry/Clowney/UDFA

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You should always wear protection!       Shit like this is why your medical license got suspended you fucking dope....

JRob's shirt is fucking awesome.....

If Bongo is against masks then I'll wear one non stop 

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Righteous said:

When you know you are stupid!!!  LOL

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

Let me explain for an idiot.  The Constitution was written as a way to protect GOD GIVEN rights and to prohibit government from intruding upon them.  But this conversation shows you don't have the ability to grasp that.  You are a sheep!  

This is in the declaration of independence, not the constitution.

Hopefully they've learned to bring legit competition when it comes to kicker. Gostkowski is about the best competition you could expect to see at this stage for Joseph.

Joseph was fine, but you'd think he'll be called upon a lot more this year. Not really sure what happened with Gostkowski in NE. Seemed like he was always solid and then just fell off a cliff.

May the best man win.

1 hour ago, CharrdWood said:

Money plays...anyone know where to get that shirt?  I haven't ever come across the derrick logo, although I didn't truly realize how much I need this shirt 'til now.

I had that dam shirt back in the early 90’s.  I think it ended up being my vehicle oil changing shirt after ‘93—Bejeebus. 

2 hours ago, Jonboy said:

Hopefully they've learned to bring legit competition when it comes to kicker. Gostkowski is about the best competition you could expect to see at this stage for Joseph.

Joseph was fine, but you'd think he'll be called upon a lot more this year. Not really sure what happened with Gostkowski in NE. Seemed like he was always solid and then just fell off a cliff.

May the best man win.

I’m all for bringing in legit competition for Greg Joseph, but I’ll be betting on Joseph in that competition personally.