JRob gives updates on Henry/Clowney/UDFA

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You should always wear protection!       Shit like this is why your medical license got suspended you fucking dope....

JRob's shirt is fucking awesome.....

If Bongo is against masks then I'll wear one non stop 

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, klaatu- said:

Dr Charlatan is here to offer us more pseudoscientific quackery. What sort of snake oil do you recommend Jack? 

Regardless what Bongo says it's been proven to help to keep the virus from spreading, especially in a public setting with no social distancing. It also has been determined that airborne virus can stay in the air longer than thought before and can survive and live inside of air circulation equipment.  Thinking of reasons NOT to wear a mask is total lunacy at this point in this country.

Sounds like the Titans would pay more if Clowney passed a physical and with CLE, which offered the most, out of the picture now, they can probably top Seattle's offer.  

1 minute ago, freakingeek said:

Regardless what Bongo says it's been proven to help to keep the virus from spreading, especially in a public setting with no social distancing. It also has been determined that airborne virus can stay in the air longer than thought before and can survive and live inside of air circulation equipment.  Thinking of reasons NOT to wear a mask is total lunacy at this point in this country.

All true. I mask up any time I'm indoors with other people and try to stay away from a/c vents. It's probably 50% effective but way better than nothing and would save tens of thousands of lives if everyone did it. The feds should have ramped up PPE production in March and be giving away masks for free on every street corner by now. Just an absolute historic failure by the Republican party from the top down. Vaccination is our only hope but nutcases like Bongo59 will be railing against that too. 

3 hours ago, ctm said:

So why do virtually all doctors and healthcare workers wear masks if they are so ineffective?

Exactly. For years I have felt bad for my surgeons as we infringe upon their freedoms! Let the surgeons breathe!!!!! Tyranny!!

4 minutes ago, Downtown said:

Exactly. For years I have felt bad for my surgeons as we infringe upon their freedoms! Let the surgeons breathe!!!!! Tyranny!!

Didn't you read Bongo's infographic?  Masks are only ineffective OUTSIDE of a healthcare setting.  Once you step inside a healthcare facility, mask are magically imbued with effectiveness.  

2 hours ago, CreepingDeath said:

Didn't you read Bongo's infographic?  Masks are only ineffective OUTSIDE of a healthcare setting.  Once you step inside a healthcare facility, mask are magically imbued with effectiveness.  

How many people inside healthcare facilities use them???  Surgeons during procedures to stop the spread of GERMS to an exposed (cut open) patient????  Yeah, that’s exactly the same as this.

Edited by Righteous

4 minutes ago, Righteous said:

Bongo is correct about this one.  I am not running from the supposedly big bad disease that only kills 4% of the people infected.  Enough is enough of this nonsense.  

Current statistics are just over 4.5% for the death rate.

Interestingly enough, that's roughly the same percentage of the world population located in the USA.

9 minutes ago, abenjami said:

Current statistics are just over 4.5% for the death rate.

Interestingly enough, that's roughly the same percentage of the world population located in the USA.

LOL.  Really?  134K have died in the US.  We have a population of 331M people.  That .0004% of our population.   Worldwide there have been 534K deaths.  The population is 7.7B people.  Hardly a pandemic worth running from.