JRob gives updates on Henry/Clowney/UDFA

JRob had a sit down with PK today and answered some questions from fans.

- The Titans are still negotiating with Henry regards a long term extension 8 days out from the deadline

- The team still interested in Clowney but still unable to bring him in for a physical, interesting sub point is the team had a window where their doctors were allowed to give physicals to their draft picks but not to possible FA signings.

- Likely some UDFA who were paid signing bonuses will never step on the field at training camp as roster size is reduced as a covid-19 precaution.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You should always wear protection!       Shit like this is why your medical license got suspended you fucking dope....

JRob's shirt is fucking awesome.....

If Bongo is against masks then I'll wear one non stop 

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, TitansFan23 said:

Why is Cam getting to do a physical with the Patriots?

https://www.nfl.com/news/cam-newton-in-new-england-for-physical-to-finalize-contract

Maybe the difference is Newton had agreed the parameters of a contract where as the Titans want to give Clowney a physical before agreeing any kind of contract.

10 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Maybe the difference is Newton had agreed the parameters of a contract where as the Titans want to give Clowney a physical before agreeing any kind of contract.

cant you get around that by being able to back out if he fails the physical? I'm not sure I am buying what they are selling. 

Cam Newton was $7.5m right? That's a lot different from $20m. The other thing is that Cam can be a backup even if he's hurt. If JC is even a little hurt, he won't live up to the contract. 

I'm sure there are work arounds that teams would be willing to accept in regards to physicals if they were even remotely close to a deal. I doubt Clowney has talked to us since Covid-19 started. 

Clowney got caught in a game of hot potato. His stock is in the shitter.